NOVEMBER 2009 APPLICANTS (merged threads)

Old Mar 7th 2010, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of
Default Re: NOVEMBER 2009 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by wilson01
OOPS - forgot to say BIG FAT CONGRATULATIONS Really hope that Oz brings you everything you desire
Thanks Wilson
Old Mar 7th 2010, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

bezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of light

Guys,

The old how long is a piece of string question ....

Just been asked to provide employer references: about to upload and email.

Any insight as to where we are on the process would be welcome - curious as to what is usually done before this stage and what comes next, given Meds and PCC are not pre loaded.

Any insight very much appreciated.

Bezza
Old Mar 8th 2010, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bezzanbob
Guys,

The old how long is a piece of string question ....

Just been asked to provide employer references: about to upload and email.

Any insight as to where we are on the process would be welcome - curious as to what is usually done before this stage and what comes next, given Meds and PCC are not pre loaded.

Any insight very much appreciated.

Bezza
No way of saying for sure but it does mean you have a CO.Same thing happened to me if you see my timeline they asked for more employment stuff from me too on 26/11.Got it to them within the week then on I think 16 dec they asked us to do Meds AND pcc by which time the employment stuff read as MET on my profile.You can upload them now if you have them as that will be the next step anyway.
Old Mar 9th 2010, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

ulagu is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All

Can we contact the Case officer through email ID [email protected] it is clearly given as this id should nbe used for uploading documents.

MY wife's medicals still shows received but confirmed by HOC as finalized.
Old Mar 9th 2010, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

thulo is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats to all those who've obtained their visa!!! it just adds to the excitement of getting one for one's ownself!!!

I'm still waiting for the PCC to arrive from both the UK and Singapore. It's been ages (18 days and still counting!!), or seems like ages anyway since I sent it off!!!

Medicals done on the 5th of March and the surgery's gonna upload it electronically.. saves the hassle of sending it off by courier... oh and it was a lil bit cheaper as well... something good for a change... Waiting STILL continues..!!
Old Mar 9th 2010, 8:33 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shirlw
WOOHOO APPLICANT APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!

VISA GRANTED TODAY 4TH MARCH .Initial entry before 18th December 2010.

Weird never thought I'd get to this day of being able to say this!
Oh WOW!! Shirl - I have only just come across your post - SOOO delighted for you - I have followed your journey along the way, as a fellow nurse and have felt for you during your trials and tribulations!!! And an truly thrilled for you and your family - Good luck for your new life
Old Mar 10th 2010, 4:54 am
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

Hi Mates,

just to update you guys, i am in auckland to stamp my passport.

I reached yesterday night and my visa was granted this morning...

Planning to go to Australian embassy tomorrow morning to get the passport stamped and planning for a nice holiday in beautiful new zealand

Cheers,
Qamar
Old Mar 10th 2010, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rahrah
Oh WOW!! Shirl - I have only just come across your post - SOOO delighted for you - I have followed your journey along the way, as a fellow nurse and have felt for you during your trials and tribulations!!! And an truly thrilled for you and your family - Good luck for your new life
Thanks Rahrah.........isn't it nice when a plan comes together,now we just need to get there I'm sure it will be your turn veeeeeery soon !
Old Mar 10th 2010, 10:41 pm
Forum Regular

mrmsml is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats great,

Enjoy your holiday as well as new VISA (PR) status.

Originally Posted by qamar_qadian
Hi Mates,

just to update you guys, i am in auckland to stamp my passport.

I reached yesterday night and my visa was granted this morning...

Planning to go to Australian embassy tomorrow morning to get the passport stamped and planning for a nice holiday in beautiful new zealand

Cheers,
Qamar
Old Mar 11th 2010, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

Unable to call 00611300364613.(ASPC Office)
Is there any other way to call them.Thanks
Old Mar 13th 2010, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

legend_945 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by legend_945
Hi all

i have applied online through MARA registered agent on 14th november 2009 and

my details are

VISA: 175 GSM
ACCOUNTANT:Assessed by ICAA on 29th may 2009
IELTS:11th july 2009 (over all 7.5, R.8.5,W7,S7.5,L7.5)
Application Lodged:14nov 2009
Family: partner and two Kids

the wait..................... has begun

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU

Congrats to all who have been granted visas recentally.

my application is showing same status since lodgement "Processing commensed", its 4 months now , frankly the anxiety has beeb mounting inside me because two of my friends lodged their applications 15 days after me and both of them have their visas. same occupation,same country even lesser IELTS score than me, perhaps DIAC even have not looked into my application is ther anyone who have applied in november 09 and still no progress whatsoever.

please share.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

Congrats to all who have been granted visas recentally.

my application is showing same status since lodgement "Processing commensed", its 4 months now , frankly the anxiety has beeb mounting inside me because two of my friends lodged their applications 15 days after me and both of them have their visas. same occupation,same country even lesser IELTS score than me, perhaps DIAC even have not looked into my application is ther anyone who have applied in november 09 and still no progress whatsoever.

please share.
Lodge a PLE.If there is no reply,call them over phone.Need not hesitate
Old Mar 14th 2010, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

legend_945 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ulagu
Lodge a PLE.If there is no reply,call them over phone.Need not hesitate

i have applied through Registered agent so can i send PLE directly or i am bound to use agent's channel.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

freppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nice

i have applied through Registered agent so can i send PLE directly or i am bound to use agent's channel.
Don't know but you have payed an agent for his help and expertise. He must be able to assist you with your query. Hope that you will have an update soon and get your visa soon!

Last edited by freppe; Mar 14th 2010 at 8:14 pm.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 1:24 am
Forum Regular

PLE by the agent.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.