NOVEMBER 2009 APPLICANTS (merged threads)

Old Nov 14th 2009, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

freppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nice
Default Re: NOVEMBER 2009 APPLICANTS

I sent in my application 12/11/09.

Applied for: GSM
Class: 175
Application Date: 12th Nov 2009
MODL+CSL: 2211-11
Current Status:Will try to attach the required documents asap.
Old Nov 15th 2009, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

legend_945 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

i have applied online through MARA registered agent on 14th november 2009 and

my details are

VISA: 175 GSM
ACCOUNTANT:Assessed by ICAA on 29th may 2009
IELTS:11th july 2009 (over all 7.5, R.8.5,W7,S7.5,L7.5)
Application Lodged:14nov 2009
Family: partner and two Kids

the wait..................... has begun

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU
Old Nov 16th 2009, 5:15 am
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

Hello Everyone

Applied for 175 GSM (CSL+MODL) on 16th Nov 2009.

Now the wait starts...

Time Lines are as follows
ACS applied -24th Augu
ACS +ve result- 11th Nov 2009
IELTS taken 26th Sep( Competent)
Applied Online 16th Nov 2009.

All the best to others....

Thanks,
Old Nov 19th 2009, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

Hi Nov Applicants,
My Online status page in DIAC website has following document checklist. Any one else has some thing other than this for 175 GSM MODL+CSL.. Like form 1221 or 80 etc?
  • Birth certificate or other evidence of age
  • Copy of your passport Personal Particulars/Photo (bio-data) page
  • Evidence of Australian Work Experience
  • IELTS English Test Report Results
  • Evidence of overseas qualifications
  • Evidence of skills assessment
  • Evidence of work experience
  • Passport photo
  • Form 160EH - Radiologist report on chest x-ray
  • Form 26EH - Medical Examination for an Australian visa
Old Nov 19th 2009, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

Nope mine is the same (176).......standard requirements........you can upload more if you want but they will ask if they need!
Old Nov 19th 2009, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

waowen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! all just joined this site. Family and I have applied for our 176 visa. I am an aircraft engineer. (Critical Skills List priority 2)

TRA passed June '09
State Sponsorship approved August '09
Visa application lodged 3 November '09
CO appointed 18 November '09

Really surprised to get our case officer so quick as after we had read all the other blogs really thought it would be months. Medical checks have now been requested as have police checks. Now booking medicals and police check forms have gone off. Getting more excited now things have started to roll. Are planning to head to Adelaide.
Old Nov 19th 2009, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rackcatt
Hi
can i ask , has anyone done the TRA themselves?
If so how long does it take?
Hi! yes we have never bothered appointing an agent and have done all the paperwork ourselves. We found there was enough guidelines and information on the government websites. The TRA was a lot of work but its as quick as you make it really, took us about 2-3wks to get all the necessary information together, checking and double checking it before posting it off. It took about a week to reach Aus from UK and then we waited about 4 weeks for it to be passed. We then applied for SS (SA) which was granted and now we are at the visa stage and doing well, have been appointed a case officer after only 15 days and are now getting medicals and police checks sorted. If you appoint an agent you still have to do all of the paperwork and fill the forms in yourself as only you know your life's history, work and education details etc. Best of luck anyway.
Old Nov 19th 2009, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by waowen
Hi! all just joined this site. Family and I have applied for our 176 visa. I am an aircraft engineer. (Critical Skills List priority 2)

TRA passed June '09
State Sponsorship approved August '09
Visa application lodged 3 November '09
CO appointed 18 November '09

Really surprised to get our case officer so quick as after we had read all the other blogs really thought it would be months. Medical checks have now been requested as have police checks. Now booking medicals and police check forms have gone off. Getting more excited now things have started to roll. Are planning to head to Adelaide.
It is because your qualifications are in high demand.Supposedly if you are on the csl then you will get a CO within 3 weeks so by my calculations I am about 10 days away!
Old Nov 19th 2009, 11:22 pm
Forum Regular

fictionalsummer will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by qamar_qadian
Hi Nov Applicants,
My Online status page in DIAC website has following document checklist. Any one else has some thing other than this for 175 GSM MODL+CSL.. Like form 1221 or 80 etc?
  • Birth certificate or other evidence of age
  • Copy of your passport Personal Particulars/Photo (bio-data) page
  • Evidence of Australian Work Experience
  • IELTS English Test Report Results
  • Evidence of overseas qualifications
  • Evidence of skills assessment
  • Evidence of work experience
  • Passport photo
  • Form 160EH - Radiologist report on chest x-ray
  • Form 26EH - Medical Examination for an Australian visa
YIPEEEEEEEEE we have just pressed the button 20/11/09 at 10.41 Aus time and submitted our 175 gsm application.

Our documents checklist is exactly the same as yours, I'm a mental health nurse, hope that helps.

Can't believe its starting to happen, so Glad to join the November thread.

All the very best to everyone applying this month
Old Nov 20th 2009, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shirlw
It is because your qualifications are in high demand.Supposedly if you are on the csl then you will get a CO within 3 weeks so by my calculations I am about 10 days away!
Hope you get yours soon, the waiting is the worst part. We have been appointed a lovely case officer, (female) and is really helpful, you can email her with any questions. I did'nt realise people on the CSL list hear quicker from a case officer, are you a 176 too?? Good Luck. Where are you planning to go in Aus??
Old Nov 20th 2009, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fictionalsummer
YIPEEEEEEEEE we have just pressed the button 20/11/09 at 10.41 Aus time and submitted our 175 gsm application.

Our documents checklist is exactly the same as yours, I'm a mental health nurse, hope that helps.

Can't believe its starting to happen, so Glad to join the November thread.

All the very best to everyone applying this month

Best of Luck on the November thread, now I have CO can't get my meds and police checks done quick enough, have 70 days to get them done and received by immigration in Aus, that takes us up to Jan 26th. Sounds a long time but with Christmas etc things may take a little longer. Hope all goes well.

Elaine/Bill Owen & 3 kids
Old Nov 20th 2009, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Nope mine is the same (176).......standard requirements........you can upload more if you want but they will ask if they need!
Thanks for the information
Old Nov 20th 2009, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by waowen
Hope you get yours soon, the waiting is the worst part. We have been appointed a lovely case officer, (female) and is really helpful, you can email her with any questions. I did'nt realise people on the CSL list hear quicker from a case officer, are you a 176 too?? Good Luck. Where are you planning to go in Aus??
Yes we also have applied for 176,I am a nurse and my OH is a civile engineer but over 45.We are going to settle in QLD on the Sunshine Coast.
Old Nov 20th 2009, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

Yes we also have applied for 176,I am a nurse and my OH is a civile engineer but over 45.We are going to settle in QLD on the Sunshine Coast.
I,m a nurse too RGN hubby as previously mentioned works with aircraft, I'm not up to date and have not practised for a good few years now whilst having the children. Plan to do the nurse re-entry program in Adelaide if we get to go there, so really, really looking forward to that. Great location you've decided to re-locate, we chose Adelaide as most work there in aircraft for Bill. Both Bill and I are 43 so time pushing on for us too especially as how quickly the years go by. Anyway, all the best, keep in touch.
Old Nov 21st 2009, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

naja is an unknown quantity at this point

Applied for 175 GSM (CSL+MODL) on 17th Nov 2009
paper & HR
2231-79 (C#)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.