NOVEMBER 2009 APPLICANTS (merged threads)

Old Feb 18th 2010, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

mahboob807 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NOVEMBER 2009 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by whtzau
Hi Mahboob,
my checklist status still shows required for all documents.
however, HOC only took 4 working days to finalize my medical report,
without any "referred" stauts. Is there any other applicants having
this experience? I was wondering if you know the difference between
referred and finalized for medical check? Thanks

Juan
Finalized means it is done.....you don't need to look back for it.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by waowen
You are actually the 7th, we got ours way back on Jan 22nd and Kei83 got their visa on Dec 1st which was really quick for a Nov applicant, 'Minnie Mouse' was granted on 8th Feb, 'Umair' had his on 12th Jan, 'Itsmylife' and 'Macca' have had theirs granted around 11th, 12th February, its a good feeling is'nt it, well done. Have been looking through all the posts in Nov thread and keep coming across more people who have visa granted.
Still not bad.....So I am Lucky 7
Old Feb 18th 2010, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

hi brother,
thanks for your advise. My PCC has been submitted before my application got CO allocated. My co only requested medical check. Also, my medical report
was delivered to HOC on Feb. 11, and got finalized status on my application check query on Feb. 16. I was wondering if there is any other applicants with so quick progress regarding medical check.

Juan
If all your docs are ok then I believe you will get it very soon. Even may be tomorrow.....

All the best to you.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi! Just found another one Matrisha 15th Feb, did'nt realise there were so many from November who have Visa Grant, it would be great to start a list to see how all our friends are getting on. I am sure everyone is interested??? Are'nt you from the December thread? On Yes! forgot to mention Umair applied on 5th Nov and had his letter of grant on 12th Jan, according to his posting on 24th Nov.
Yes for his skills assessment (if you read Umair's signature correctly). Why dont you do as you say and start another thread instead? Mahboob did NOT say he was the first! If you read his post properly you will see that he asked a question Yes I am December but that doesn't exclude me from answering on other threads or does it?
Old Feb 18th 2010, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Mahboob,
did your co e-mail you grant letter ?

Thanks
Juan
Yes. He emailed me the letter and also updated the online status where I can see 'Application Approved'
Old Feb 18th 2010, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

waowen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wilson01
Yes for his skills assessment (if you read Umair's signature correctly). Why dont you do as you say and start another thread instead? Mahboob did NOT say he was the first! If you read his post properly you will see that he asked a question Yes I am December but that doesn't exclude me from answering on other threads or does it?
Yes! I know he asked the question that's is why I spent ages going through the November threads to answer the question. This is a site where people ask questions and other people answer them. I really cannot understand your reaction to this posting. No! you are more than welcome on anyones thread as long as you have a positive contribution. What area of Aus are you hoping to go to and in what hospital have you your job?
Old Feb 18th 2010, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes! I know he asked the question that's is why I spent ages going through the November threads to answer the question. This is a site where people ask questions and other people answer them. I really cannot understand your reaction to this posting. No! you are more than welcome on anyones thread as long as you have a positive contribution. What area of Aus are you hoping to go to and in what hospital have you your job?
Erm, hang on 23 posts you have made and almost all of them about Mahboob not being the first in November! Just let it go and move on, you've proved your point! I think you should read how many positive contributions I have made compared to yours. On that note, about my job, seeing as you like to investigate and search through threads, well search away mate and find your answer there
Old Feb 18th 2010, 5:38 pm
UpInTheAir

asamird is an unknown quantity at this point

Erm, hang on 23 posts you have made and almost all of them about Mahboob not being the first in November! Just let it go and move on, you've proved your point! I think you should read how many positive contributions I have made compared to yours. On that note, about my job, seeing as you like to investigate and search through threads, well search away mate and find your answer there
hey you wilson and waowen , i guess u should stop fighting now about who is doing what on this site and one of you answers me :
1-how long does it take normally after submittig the medical and police checks ?
2-after getting the approval , how do u get the VISA on the passport ?
3- i got CO assigned since 21st of Jan , and he asked for medical and police checks and some extra documents that prove my employment , i sent them more than a week ago and didnt hear anything yet , the status still "Requested" , i am so worried , is that ok ?

well , anybody else is welcome to answer

best of luck to all.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

I hope everyone will have a great life in Australia.
Actually I didn't compare myself with anyone. I just expressed my feeling that I got it in 90 days. I didn't even think I will get it before 5-6 months as I didn't find any Bangladesh national got it before 6 months.

No worries.....let us all enjoy and think for a better future in Aus.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by asamird
hey you wilson and waowen , i guess u should stop fighting now about who is doing what on this site and one of you answers me :
1-how long does it take normally after submittig the medical and police checks ?
2-after getting the approval , how do u get the VISA on the passport ?
3- i got CO assigned since 21st of Jan , and he asked for medical and police checks and some extra documents that prove my employment , i sent them more than a week ago and didnt hear anything yet , the status still "Requested" , i am so worried , is that ok ?

well , anybody else is welcome to answer

best of luck to all.
Hi! there, it all went pretty quickly for us once we had submitted our medicals and police checks, we had to wait ages for our police checks from Brunei as we had lived there for 3yrs. Our medicals were passed within 2wks of submitting them and once our police checks were passed our visa was granted the very next day.

We sent off all our passports to the Australian Embassy in Berlin (as we live in Germany at the moment) they took 5 days to get the visa put in.

Our status never changed for for a while for our meds, we sent an email enquiring whether or not they had received them, we never got an email back, but our status then changed to 'received'. But reading a lot of other peoples comments, depending on how good your CO is, your status may never change. Our xrays always remained as 'required' for some reason and our police checks the same.

Hope this helps, it seems a long wait, but just hang in there, it happens eventually. Best of luck.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mahboob807
I hope everyone will have a great life in Australia.
Actually I didn't compare myself with anyone. I just expressed my feeling that I got it in 90 days. I didn't even think I will get it before 5-6 months as I didn't find any Bangladesh national got it before 6 months.

No worries.....let us all enjoy and think for a better future in Aus.
I totally agree Mahboob and I am so glad have your visa, CONGRATULATIONS once again!!!!
Old Feb 18th 2010, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

PMSL a typical scouser!!!!!!
Old Feb 18th 2010, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mahboob807
Finalized means it is done.....you don't need to look back for it.
Hey Juan,
I am sorry. Just now I have discovered that I have Doc check list in my online status. Actually I was so excited that I only saw the applicant approved status.

In the Doc checklist status I have found all are MET except Form 80 which shows 'Not Applicable'....... Before my VISA grant it was showing Received......anyway I missed to inform you this.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

4 posts actually, were did you get the other 19 from???? I did'nt have a point to prove either.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

4 posts actually that you constantly edited!!!, were did you get the other 19 from???? I did'nt have a point to prove either.
yawn!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.