November 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: November 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by scrum
Just thought I'd let you guys know that my meds were finalised today.

They arrived at LCU on Oct 2nd and finalised on Nov 10th - that's 6 weeks.

Fingers crossed for all those still waiting to hear.

Trish

Great news Trish - Do you have any idea of how long it it taking for vias's once meds have been finaliased?
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:33 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Great news Trish - Do you have any idea of how long it it taking for vias's once meds have been finaliased?
Our meds were finalised on Oct 30th.....and we're still waiting....so really don't know the answer.....YET!!!! LOL
Beth x x
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

OZ2GO is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by scrum
Just thought I'd let you guys know that my meds were finalised today.

They arrived at LCU on Oct 2nd and finalised on Nov 10th - that's 6 weeks.

Fingers crossed for all those still waiting to hear.

Trish
Nice one Trish and great news for the rest of us too.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jasonmb

I honestly haven't a clue. DIAC apparently are having systems problems and cannot issue visas to anyone other than pre Sept applicants or post Sept 457applicants.

They are trying to resolve it but God only knows how long that could take it all depends on what the system issues are.

Don't worry though - if my visa comes through I will shout it from the roof tops.

Trish
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Morning, just a quick update. Received full acknowledgement with permission request ID. (Notice the Trim file Reference?? is blank - is this usual?) Have already uploaded all the documents they ask for so will have to sit back and wait. Meds sent to Sydney 8/11/07. Nice start to a Sunday morning and so unexpected for a weekend. the e-mail was actually sent on 9th Nov but I had been at work yesterday and nobody had checked the e-mails. I almost deleted it thinking it was SPAM!!!!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend. We must be the only lot in the world who look forward to a Monday morning.

Sue
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:17 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OZ2GO
Morning, just a quick update. Received full acknowledgement with permission request ID. (Notice the Trim file Reference?? is blank - is this usual?) Have already uploaded all the documents they ask for so will have to sit back and wait. Meds sent to Sydney 8/11/07. Nice start to a Sunday morning and so unexpected for a weekend. the e-mail was actually sent on 9th Nov but I had been at work yesterday and nobody had checked the e-mails. I almost deleted it thinking it was SPAM!!!!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend. We must be the only lot in the world who look forward to a Monday morning.

Sue
Well done Sue Bet you're feeling happy today then!!!!
Looks like all you have to do now is sit back and wait....LOL
Beth x x
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Well done Sue Bet you're feeling happy today then!!!!
Looks like all you have to do now is sit back and wait....LOL
Beth x x
Thanks Beth. I know it's a joke isn't it, sitting back is impossible and the waiting horrendous. Never mind, every little thing is a step closer we hope. You are so close now I bet you are 'fit to burst' as they say up here in Scotland.

Sue
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:34 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by OZ2GO
Thanks Beth. I know it's a joke isn't it, sitting back is impossible and the waiting horrendous. Never mind, every little thing is a step closer we hope. You are so close now I bet you are 'fit to burst' as they say up here in Scotland.

Sue
I have a viewing on my house on Tuesday....WOO HOO!!!!!! 1st one in 7 months!!!! Will keep me busy today and tomorrow anyway...hee hee
Beth x x
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
I have a viewing on my house on Tuesday....WOO HOO!!!!!! 1st one in 7 months!!!! Will keep me busy today and tomorrow anyway...hee hee
Beth x x
fingers crossed it goes well and you get a good offer. That will be next thing on our to do list once we get visa.

sue
Old Nov 11th 2007, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

Bag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant future

I am so excited and frankly quite terrified. Our agent says the DIAC will be recieving our application on Monday (12th). Finally, we can join a timeline list thingy! We are applying for a 176 Skilled sponsored visa. We're sponsored by by husband's family, not a company.
How long will it be, do you think, before we get some sort of acknowledgement?

We are Alex (me!) a teacher, Neil (a composer/music producer), Lily (aged 10) and Charlie (aged 8). We're aiming for WA.
So glad to be on this thread at last!

Alex
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:47 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by Bag End Bunch
I am so excited and frankly quite terrified. Our agent says the DIAC will be recieving our application on Monday (12th). Finally, we can join a timeline list thingy! We are applying for a 176 Skilled sponsored visa. We're sponsored by by husband's family, not a company.

We are Alex (me!) a teacher, Neil (a composer/music producer), Lily (aged 10) and Charlie (aged 8). We're aiming for WA.

Alex
Welcome to the November thread.......big relief for you at last eh?....LOL
Hold on tight for all of the ups and downs you have ahead........but good luck with your application....keep us updated
Beth x x
Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bag End Bunch

Alex
Hi there Alex

Good to feel things are moving isn't it? Are you submitting an on-line application or paper based? We applied on-line on 3rd November and received full acknowledgement today. Everybody on here has been really friendly and always willing to help with any queries. Lots of luck. We are all in this together.

Sue
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Daydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really nice

Our agent lodged our application online on the 5th November, so we will be joining the November group
Its quite scary now that we are actually getting there, we've been thinking about it for so long.
We can't imagine what it will be like when we actually get it. I have now started to worry that we dont have enough money, and told my hubby we shouldnt do Christmas pressies this year to save money. Needless to say he didnt think much of the idea
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:19 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by Daydreamer123
Our agent lodged our application online on the 5th November, so we will be joining the November group
Its quite scary now that we are actually getting there, we've been thinking about it for so long.
We can't imagine what it will be like when we actually get it. I have now started to worry that we dont have enough money, and told my hubby we shouldnt do Christmas pressies this year to save money. Needless to say he didnt think much of the idea
Welcome to the November thread Any questions just fire away, someone will answer you on here....or the Sept/Oct threads. Xmas is going to be a very quiet one for us........but hopefully we will have a fab one next year to make up for it
Let us know how you get on with your application,
Beth x x
Old Nov 12th 2007, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

Bag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant future

Hi guys!

Our agent has submitted our application online. She said it should be with them today. I noticed on the Sept app thread that some people got their application acknowledged the next day! Is this normal? Sounds like more people have to wait a week or so - would that be about right?

It's nice to have others to talk to about the whole thing. You could get really obssessed!

Alex

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.