November 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 9th 2007, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of
Default Re: November 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by OZ2GO
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Myself, husband and two teenage sons hoping to go to Oz (Melbourne) July 2008. Having passed IELTS test taken on 20th Oct we applied on-line for 175 on 3rd November. Seemed to go ok, attached all the documents. When we look at the checklist, it says only things outstanding are meds etc. Hope that means all the docs were attached ok as checklist still says all the docs are required. Am I right in guessing that this will change once we get CO and they look at them? Have been looking at this site for a while and got some really good info. Thought it was time I came out of the woodwork and made myself known. Good to be part of the clan, hope to get to know all fellow Novemberees along with rest of crew. Take care all.
Welcome to the asylum and congrats on submitting successfully online.

Don't worry too much about your check list. We applied in early Sept and our agent uploaded everything for us and last time we could access it it was still saying required. I think it will only change when your CO manually changes it.

We're heading for Melbourne too with 2 girls 7 and 9 or 8 and 10 by the time we get there. Hoping to go by mid December or if not early January depending on when the visa actually comes through - not too long more to wait I HOPE.

The gang on here are great. If you get lonely on the November thread then pop to the Sept one - lots of bods hanging out in there.

Trish
Old Nov 9th 2007, 11:09 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Myself, husband and two teenage sons hoping to go to Oz (Melbourne) July 2008. Having passed IELTS test taken on 20th Oct we applied on-line for 175 on 3rd November. Seemed to go ok, attached all the documents. When we look at the checklist, it says only things outstanding are meds etc. Hope that means all the docs were attached ok as checklist still says all the docs are required. Am I right in guessing that this will change once we get CO and they look at them? Have been looking at this site for a while and got some really good info. Thought it was time I came out of the woodwork and made myself known. Good to be part of the clan, hope to get to know all fellow Novemberees along with rest of crew. Take care all.
Hi.......congratulations on becoming an official November applicant!!!
Your checklist will change from 'required' to 'met' or 'requested' when someone looks at your application.
Remember to add yourself to the November timeline on the link above.
Good luck,
Beth x x
Old Nov 9th 2007, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

OZ2GO is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by scrum
Welcome to the asylum and congrats on submitting successfully online.

Don't worry too much about your check list. We applied in early Sept and our agent uploaded everything for us and last time we could access it it was still saying required. I think it will only change when your CO manually changes it.

We're heading for Melbourne too with 2 girls 7 and 9 or 8 and 10 by the time we get there. Hoping to go by mid December or if not early January depending on when the visa actually comes through - not too long more to wait I HOPE.

The gang on here are great. If you get lonely on the November thread then pop to the Sept one - lots of bods hanging out in there.

Trish
Hi Trish, thanks for that and putting my mind at rest. We have frontloaded meds and PCCs, do you think there is still a long wait for these to be assessed at LCU as had heard it was about 3 month? talk about waiting game.

Sue
Old Nov 9th 2007, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Hi.......congratulations on becoming an official November applicant!!!
Your checklist will change from 'required' to 'met' or 'requested' when someone looks at your application.
Remember to add yourself to the November timeline on the link above.
Good luck,
Beth x x
Nice to meet you Beth. Will join timeline and hope a few others start to join me soon.

Sue
Old Nov 9th 2007, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

HI Sue

Welcome to the mad house, we applied on 13/10/07
Not sure about LCU delays now, I know they were taking about 8 weeks but believe they have been clearing the backlog a bit.

Good luck with your application, you've got well ahead by frontloading meds and pcs so now you can sit back and relax

Sam
Old Nov 9th 2007, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sammy T
HI Sue

Welcome to the mad house, we applied on 13/10/07
Not sure about LCU delays now, I know they were taking about 8 weeks but believe they have been clearing the backlog a bit.

Good luck with your application, you've got well ahead by frontloading meds and pcs so now you can sit back and relax

Sam
Hi Sam

Nice to hear from you. Wish I could sit back and relax but Australia has taken over this house. We sing the ozzie national anthem every morning before breakfast!!!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam

Nice to hear from you. Wish I could sit back and relax but Australia has taken over this house. We sing the ozzie national anthem every morning before breakfast!!!

We not that mad but my OH insists on calling me Sheila and kids, Charlene and Scott. My son has a full size green and yellow kangaroo flag in his bedroom, there's a book with Ozzie landscapes on the coffee table and a pile of travel books by my bed - ah, yes, maybe we are just as bad

Sam
Old Nov 9th 2007, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sammy T

We not that mad but my OH insists on calling me Sheila and kids, Charlene and Scott. My son has a full size green and yellow kangaroo flag in his bedroom, there's a book with Ozzie landscapes on the coffee table and a pile of travel books by my bed - ah, yes, maybe we are just as bad

Sam

Yep Sam, sounds like you're heading my way.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Hi Trish, thanks for that and putting my mind at rest. We have frontloaded meds and PCCs, do you think there is still a long wait for these to be assessed at LCU as had heard it was about 3 month? talk about waiting game.

Sue
Sue

At the moment LCU appear to be clearing meds within 6 to 8 weeks. It's been that way for a good while now.

Trish
Old Nov 9th 2007, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Well, I hope its going to be me first!! Just waiting for our sponsorship from SA to come through!

If not, I'll see you on the December thread!
We have been offered a job witha 457, the contract has been returned and we are just waiting to hear from the agent dealing with the visa, we are hoping to be November applicants, but could be December

Just sat waiting patiently and checking email as soon as we wake up every morning
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jasonmb

Just sat waiting patiently and checking email as soon as we wake up every morning
I know that feeling well. LOL

Don't worry it will happen soon.

Trish
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:11 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scrum
I know that feeling well. LOL

Don't worry it will happen soon.

Trish
It's the 'visa virus'....LOL.....it hypnotises you into checking your status page and email inbox every morning......you are physically unable to walk past your computer without having the urge to check for any updates!!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

It's the 'visa virus'....LOL.....it hypnotises you into checking your status page and email inbox every morning......you are physically unable to walk past your computer without having the urge to check for any updates!!!!!!
Beth x x
I know what you mean, the children know that there is no breakfast until email has been checked, they now just sit at the table waiting patiently. If we are both at home, one logs on while the other just stands waiting patiently for the “no nothing” comment, then we can get ourselves organised for the day and the children and animals fed
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beth x x
God only knows how I am going to fill my time when this is all over - I'll have no status to check and won't know what to do with myself.

Will probably hang around here like a lost soul answering questions.

Trish
Old Nov 10th 2007, 2:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Just thought I'd let you guys know that my meds were finalised today.

They arrived at LCU on Oct 2nd and finalised on Nov 10th - that's 6 weeks.

Fingers crossed for all those still waiting to hear.

Trish

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.