November 2007 Applicants

Old Sep 1st 2008, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

pacey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: November 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by wats123
Thanks! I'm heading out the 1st week of November

When are you heading over?

Champ my flight is booked for 29th September, so I'm there any day! Yeah! Great that it's all happening now, feels brilliant!
Old Sep 5th 2008, 6:19 am
Jagsaussie

Hi all,

Nothing heard so far from my case officer. Does anybody know how to contact the case officer through email or phone?

I have to talk directly to my case officer as what is going in my case.

Thanks

Jagsaussie

Old Sep 14th 2008, 8:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,

I'm sure that you are all moving on with your lives and this thread will slowly fall out of us. I'm also sure you would like to know how everyone else is doing. Mary1967 and myself hatched a plan last night to start a thread for the post 1st Sept applicants (up to March 08) to post their latest news etc and for us all to keep in touch.

Here's a link;

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...06#post6781806

It was posted in the updates section but has been moved to immigration.