November 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

soulrebel will become famous soon enoughsoulrebel will become famous soon enough
Default Re: November 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by OZ2GO
Yeah, we did so were surprised when we got this request. But seems to be a common request. They actually attached the form to the email with our file reference already entered. We have printed it off, signed it and scanned it back.
Ok then.
Oh it must be so exciting i'd say. Good luck and let us know how you got on.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

OZ2GO is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by soulrebel
Ok then.
Oh it must be so exciting i'd say. Good luck and let us know how you got on.
Course I will. I know how heartening it is when somebody gets some news. I would update the spreadsheet but don't seem to be able to access it at the mo. Anybody else having this problem?
Old Mar 18th 2008, 8:36 pm
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all

yes i'm having trouble with the spredsheet, trying to be nosey and the damn thing won't let me
good to see things are starting to move for us Novembers.
better get a move on with the decorating.
kate
Old Mar 18th 2008, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

At the risk of sounding like a smart arse I just managed to update ours on the timeline without any problems. Before anyone gets excited, it was only to add permission to take my stepson granted. Thought I'd add it to check if I could update.

Hopefully the aspc email will be updated with some movement tomorrow, fingers toes and everthing else crossed.

Cracking news about Sammy T though
Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NikiL
At the risk of sounding like a smart arse I just managed to update ours on the timeline without any problems. Before anyone gets excited, it was only to add permission to take my stepson granted. Thought I'd add it to check if I could update.

Hopefully the aspc email will be updated with some movement tomorrow, fingers toes and everthing else crossed.

Cracking news about Sammy T though
Hi Guys,

According to the ASPC mail this week, there has been no movement for online applications as its still the 1st Nov.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

swanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the rough

Yep, just checked it myself ....
So disappointed, yet again! am finding it very difficult to stay positive
We lodged 5/11/07
really feel in limbo, losing all motivation to do anything while we are waiting Is this a normal reaction for someone waiting for their visa?? Or is it just me???????
Know their are loads of you out there waiting too!! sorry, just needed to moan
Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

OZ2GO is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by swanny
Yep, just checked it myself ....
So disappointed, yet again! am finding it very difficult to stay positive
We lodged 5/11/07
really feel in limbo, losing all motivation to do anything while we are waiting Is this a normal reaction for someone waiting for their visa?? Or is it just me???????
Know their are loads of you out there waiting too!! sorry, just needed to moan
It might be that you have a case officer but that they don't need anything. They only seem to make contact if something is required. You will get there.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

swanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the rough

Thanks, have thought that may be a possibility....but then the voice of doom takes over again!
Must get a grip, can't even spell 'there' properly
Old Mar 19th 2008, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

acotiga will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by swanny
Rest assured! There are others in that situation. Me for example. I don't feel like doing anything, so on and so forth. I'm on 15th btw. Just sent the medicals, now starting to feel down thinking that has also a high enough processing time...

Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

tucker is just really nicetucker is just really nicetucker is just really nicetucker is just really nicetucker is just really nicetucker is just really nicetucker is just really nicetucker is just really nicetucker is just really nicetucker is just really nice

hola, november lot!
applied online @ the 13/11/08. everything sent off, medicals went 6/3/08.
sent police checks form (scanned) @ a month ago and had an e-mail from adelaide t'day!
only says i've sent it as wrong file type but do you reckon we may be near a CO?
Best wishes, tucker and family
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

acotiga will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tucker
only says i've sent it as wrong file type but do you reckon we may be near a CO?
Hola to you too tucker.

About the question, who can tell in what mysterious ways the system works? I don't think it's automatic because it came too late. They must have some guys that "clear the path" for the cavalry. Let's hope it's like that. In that case I must hurry with police checks.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by acotiga
Rest assured! There are others in that situation. Me for example. I don't feel like doing anything, so on and so forth. I'm on 15th btw. Just sent the medicals, now starting to feel down thinking that has also a high enough processing time...

Cheer up. You will get there in the end.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 7:43 am
Hopeful Idealist

janicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant future

Unbelievable! It's still:

"General Skilled Migration visas– Class VE, VF,VB and VC visas
Subclasses: 175, 176, 475, 476, 885, 886, 887, 485, and 487
E-lodged: 1 November 2007
Paper lodged: 16 September 2007"

Why? This is the fourth week already! Were there that many applications in 01/11/2007? I'm wondering if it's safe to pop over to Oz in April for a little visit. At this rate, we'll all be over 45 by the time of the grant. :curse:
Old Mar 24th 2008, 11:45 am
Beau

mountgrace is on a distinguished road

Hi
It is Monday, the Aussies celebrate Easter too.The update is on Tuesdays!!!
So fingers crossed it will update tom!!!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 12:33 pm
Just Joined

phcahill is an unknown quantity at this point

This is really dissapointing. From the above it seems that because our agent paper lodged we are going to be waiting another 2 months. This is a real blow.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.