View Poll Results: When people are looking to move?
Before June 2007
18.18%
June - September 2007
24.24%
September - December 2007
30.30%
27.27%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

November 2006 application

Old Jan 9th 2008, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future
Default Re: November 2006 application

Hi alex good luck and be happy. we are in hong kong now our dogs have arrived in sydney and so we can now relax and enjoy the rest of our journey they were held up in bangkok overnight so we felt awful and were doubting ourselves if we had done the right thing. Take care speak soon
Old Jan 10th 2008, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

cratfy is on a distinguished road

That is great news that the dogs are there safely, it most be a real worry sending them over. Enjoy the rest of your holiday in HK, it is an awesome place!!!
Old Jan 16th 2008, 10:59 am
The Master of Disaster

iceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really nice

Trudi and Alex

Hope you both made it safe and sound. Welcome to Australia. If either of you need any help please give me a call as it can be a bit daunting at the start but gets easier. You will have to send me a PM and I will email my number.

Best of Luck