View Poll Results: When people are looking to move?
Before June 2007
18.18%
June - September 2007
24.24%
September - December 2007
30.30%
27.27%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

November 2006 application

Old Jul 13th 2007, 7:18 am
Just Joined

jagstirling is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: November 2006 application

Hi, I'm no expert but I have let my home before, admittedly some years ago.

That's REALLY helpful ...... thanks alot !
Old Jul 13th 2007, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Thanks Carol so how much has it cost you in total for the dogs if you dont mind me asking. Im having major trouble now with my daughter saying shes not going I know its a teenage strop but its getting my hubby down and hes not the one doing all the groundwork Ive spent so long on this computer its taken over my life. Never mind shes off to france for a week with the school and I hope she comes back in a different frame of mind.:curse:
Old Jul 14th 2007, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

cartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nice

Originally Posted by sophjam
Thanks Carol so how much has it cost you in total for the dogs if you dont mind me asking. Im having major trouble now with my daughter saying shes not going I know its a teenage strop but its getting my hubby down and hes not the one doing all the groundwork Ive spent so long on this computer its taken over my life. Never mind shes off to france for a week with the school and I hope she comes back in a different frame of mind.:curse:
Hi Trudi,

Our quote was for 2,900 GBP and now we have a bill of 1200 Aus dollars to pay prior to collection. Far more expensive than getting the 4 of us over! But we wouldn't have it any other way.

Will speak soon and keep with it.

Carol
Old Jul 14th 2007, 10:53 am
Marie

Celtic Roses is a jewel in the roughCeltic Roses is a jewel in the roughCeltic Roses is a jewel in the roughCeltic Roses is a jewel in the roughCeltic Roses is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by cartel
Hi Trudi,

Our quote was for 2,900 GBP and now we have a bill of 1200 Aus dollars to pay prior to collection. Far more expensive than getting the 4 of us over! But we wouldn't have it any other way.

Will speak soon and keep with it.

Carol
Blimey that is brillant, we have been quoted Euro 6,000 to take one dog. Did you find any problems renting a property with animals Carol only been told that you don't get a gr8 choice by some people. Marie
Old Jul 14th 2007, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

dondotone will become famous soon enoughdondotone will become famous soon enough

Hi all,

Back from my reccie on the Gold Coast. To be honest totally gutted to be back. Wanted to rip up my return ticket and just stay but OH talked some sense into me.

We are heading back out for a month March 08 to buy a house and then plan to emigrate 2009. We looked at properties opened bank accounts and spoke to finiancal advisors so it was a productive trip.

Just had a read through all the posts and have seen the great news

Crafty BIG congratulations fab, fab, fab news well done.

Cartel I am sooooooooooooooooooo jealous. I wish I were there!!!!! Good luck in you new life. When the stress has died down and you are working and life becomes "normal" you will get to you normal happy upbeat self. Change is always hard but you are living the dream. Glad to hear you have got a house that will make all the differance. Keep in touch!!

check out the colourful spreadsheet@

http://www.pauljohnston.co.uk/donnas_page.htm
Old Jul 15th 2007, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

jagstirling is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dondotone
Hi all,

check out the colourful spreadsheet@

http://www.pauljohnston.co.uk/donnas_page.htm
Just to let you know we got our visa the other week ..... so you can change us to green too now!

Planning on renting out our house and moving to Perth Nov-07.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

dondotone will become famous soon enoughdondotone will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the update!!! Congratulations. I have updated the spreadsheet accordingly...... also anyone else with any news drop in on the thread and I will update any changes. Look forward to changing everyone to red!!!!!!
Old Jul 15th 2007, 9:39 pm
Just Joined

HorseandHound is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the update!!! Congratulations. I have updated the spreadsheet accordingly...... also anyone else with any news drop in on the thread and I will update any changes. Look forward to changing everyone to red!!!!!!
Hi all Not been on for sometime and well done to all who have recieved visa's lately. Our house sale goes through on 1st of august, funiture going into storage for a couple of months. Flights to Aus on 3rd sept getting a bit frantic around here.

Brian and Ally
Old Jul 17th 2007, 10:12 pm
Still Learning

KarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant future

November was a good month! The only people left on the spreadsheet are :
Nishit
Maheen1107
Bobbyfaescotland
Weelinda

and myself.

I thank all who have posted since being granted their visas, true spirit!

Myself - I am now an April 2007 applicant but I don't join their forum because my journey was with you guys!

I would love to hear how the above applicants are getting on.

For myself - It is a waiting game.

I had a second telephone interview at 7.00 am on Monday.

At the end of it - the HR interview, told me that she has interviewed me for the wrong post!

Just part of the journey..I guess.

Still waiting for good news - ready to rock and roll!

Must admit I peek all the time at the other applicants.

Good Luck to everyone.

xx
Old Jul 17th 2007, 10:14 pm
Still Learning

KarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant future

Thanks for keeping the spreadsheet up-to-date. Hope you are well.

Sending Karma your way..

xx
Old Jul 18th 2007, 8:05 am
Marie

Celtic Roses is a jewel in the roughCeltic Roses is a jewel in the roughCeltic Roses is a jewel in the roughCeltic Roses is a jewel in the roughCeltic Roses is a jewel in the rough

Good luck Karma, good things come to those who wait and you have done the waiting bit time.... will keep you informed of all the bits that come after Visa, currently waiting and waiting for house to sell, can't really move on much further til it does. Good luck, thinking of you!!
Old Jul 18th 2007, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

cratfy is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by KarmaLiber
Hi, its evening now, got some time to catch up.

Any news Crafty ? when do you get the results of your CFA ? I'm sure you will have better luck this time round. Have you convinced your girlfriend to come for a holiday in September ? Have you got a job lined up, or are you out there looking ? Keep us posted.

Love to you all
Hey Karma and Everyone else,

I really need to get into the habit of checking our forum regularly. Glad to see that you have made the decision to stay on this forum and not move to the April forum, we started the journey together so we end it together. No luck on the girlfriend, looks like we are going to go our seperate ways in the end, maybe it will be for the best, as we both have very different dreams. CFA results come out some time next week, so the clock is ticking!! Have booked dinner at Nobu if I pass. As for work, I think that I am going to take a career break when I get out to Sydney (or stop somewhere on the way to have it), so at the moment. I am depserately trying to pay off my credit cards, and play enough poker to get some cash together to have the time off.

Will make sure I check our post more often!

Crafty
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Hey Donnotone,

Was wondering when you were due back Glad to hear you had an awesome time.

Where abouts did you look to buy????? Were the prices reasonable or are they starting to go up rapidly now?

Tracey
x
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 10:00 pm
Still Learning

Great to hear news from other members -

Crafty I've got my fingers crossed for good results this week - Good Luck Enjoy the meal!
Celtic roses thanks for your post - my Nanna always told me that 'patience was a virtue'. How is your move going ? did you sell the house ? Have you decided where you want to live?

And Spaceys - when do you plan to move out ?

I think I'm coming through my 'period of impatience', at least I hope so, I was turning into a freak Its not easy getting the pace right.

Dondotone - got any useful snippets from your 'reconnaisance' - oh do share with us!

x
Old Jul 24th 2007, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Hi Karma,

Need to validate by Mar 30th so hopefully going middle of March. have just got house on market so hopefully it will sell

Heading for Gold coast area possibly Robina or Varsity Lakes. Just want to go now but March will soon be here

Tracey
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.