NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by Tubbs2Oz
Hi All,

I'm hoping to be a November applicant. We've got the skills assessment done, I'm just waiting for some describing words from my husband about his job roles.

Can anyone tell me what the online 175 visa asks for in the way of work experience proof?

Thanks,
Shirley.
A letter from previous employers with Company address, Phone number, name of contact, accurate date of employment, and an explaination of 5 main duties of the employee.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

shirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tubbs2Oz
Hi All,

I'm hoping to be a November applicant. We've got the skills assessment done, I'm just waiting for some describing words from my husband about his job roles.

Can anyone tell me what the online 175 visa asks for in the way of work experience proof?

Thanks,
Shirley.
Have you done your TRA skills assesment? the final application for the 175 is based on the results form the TRA... you wont need any additional work exprience proof, it just asks you for dates of employment. The TRA application was the tough part.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

From the 175 checklist

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...ence-study.htm

Evidence to attach to your application

Requirement or exemption you need to meet Evidence to attach Recent work experience requirement
  • Certified copies of your work references for any positions held during the relevant period. Your work experience references must meet the following requirements:
    • the reference should show the official letterhead of the company or government department providing the reference
    • the letterhead should indicate clearly the full address of the company and any telephone, fax numbers, email and website addresses
    • the name and position of the person authorised to sign the employment reference should be typed or stamped below that person's signature
    • the direct contact number of the person writing the reference should be included in the letter
    • the letter should indicate the exact period of employment, including whether permanent or temporary, full or part time, position/s held, the main five (5) duties undertaken, and the salary earned – positions should not be described by generic titles (for example, research officer) but according to the nature of the duties undertaken (for example, research chemist)
  • a payslip from your current employment should also be included – this is especially important for applicants working in government departments.
Other documents which may assist you in evidencing your work experience claims could include, but are not limited to:
  • contracts
  • pay slips
  • tax returns
  • group certificates
  • superannuation information.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

shirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really nice

Originally Posted by man_called_Horse
From the 175 checklist

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...ence-study.htm

Evidence to attach to your application

Requirement or exemption you need to meet Evidence to attach Recent work experience requirement
  • Certified copies of your work references for any positions held during the relevant period. Your work experience references must meet the following requirements:
    • the reference should show the official letterhead of the company or government department providing the reference
    • the letterhead should indicate clearly the full address of the company and any telephone, fax numbers, email and website addresses
    • the name and position of the person authorised to sign the employment reference should be typed or stamped below that person's signature
    • the direct contact number of the person writing the reference should be included in the letter
    • the letter should indicate the exact period of employment, including whether permanent or temporary, full or part time, position/s held, the main five (5) duties undertaken, and the salary earned – positions should not be described by generic titles (for example, research officer) but according to the nature of the duties undertaken (for example, research chemist)
  • a payslip from your current employment should also be included – this is especially important for applicants working in government departments.
Other documents which may assist you in evidencing your work experience claims could include, but are not limited to:
  • contracts
  • pay slips
  • tax returns
  • group certificates
  • superannuation information.
You just need to include everything that you had for your TRA pass
Old Nov 19th 2008, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to all

Thanks Guys,

We have already done the skills assessment, it was Engineers Australia and we have all of the stuff for that, but that was only degree certificates and CV really. I will try and get organised in asking for the work references ready so that we can attach them within the 28 days. Just need some careful wording for current employer so that they don't know that we're planning to run off to Oz.

Shirley.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by fluffy_dassie
Hey, Thanks...and thanks for the pointer to the 'loners thread' Booked in for my chest x-ray, this thursday 10am...
Good luck for your chest xray!! You end up feeling like a turkey (sticking your hands behind your back and breathing up/in)!

Almost felt like flapping my arms and squarking - but im sensible so i never!
Old Nov 19th 2008, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

fluffy_dassie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz
Good luck for your chest xray!! You end up feeling like a turkey (sticking your hands behind your back and breathing up/in)!

Almost felt like flapping my arms and squarking - but im sensible so i never!

Thanks for the warning! Hopefully I wake up in a sensible mood else I might just try the 'turkey' approach..we shall see! I guess once this is done, its all out of my hands until someone requests something else from me...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a smooth journey...maybe that's wishing a little too hard?!
Old Nov 20th 2008, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, I HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY MY AGENT THAT OUR ONLINE APPLICATION HAS BEEN FILED TODAY Now I am part of Nov. 2008 family, friends.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by letusenjoy79
HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, I HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY MY AGENT THAT OUR ONLINE APPLICATION HAS BEEN FILED TODAY Now I am part of Nov. 2008 family, friends.
Great news... welcome to the November 08 group :-)
Old Nov 20th 2008, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

fluffy_dassie is an unknown quantity at this point

X-ray complete...perhaps the most expensive 5 minutes of my life so far I was a self-referral, only needing an x-ray (at the moment) and not a full medical - cost £90 and £65 for the courier cost! I'm broke now For 65 quid it had better get to Oz superduper quick!!! Found out today that the sponsorship/nomination has been confirmed (or was confirmed a few days ago). Just a sitting duck now I guess
Old Nov 20th 2008, 4:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Originally Posted by shirley78
Great news... welcome to the November 08 group :-)
Thanks Shirley
Old Nov 20th 2008, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

Location: West Sussex till end of 2009- then somewhere sunnier
john& becky is an unknown quantity at this point

You can count me in now!!

Online 175 application lodged this evening for me, Becky and 2 kids.

Heres to the next 9 months of November discussion, we'll be like family by then.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all

Still waiting for IELTS results and waiting and waiting and waiting...........
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

Liam Jackson is on a distinguished road

hi everyone

Its official we are now November applicants. our agent received all docs on wed and has sent them today i will try and do a timeline over the weekend as well.

Congratulations to john&becky and letusenjoy79 as well. I hope everyone that is waiting to be a nov app is progressing well. Looking forward to oz, hows it going???

Now its just the long wait and like john says im sure we will all be like family by the end!!.

Shirley (fellow chef WAG) we are looking to relocate to the sunshine coast. we went at eastertime and loved the area sooo much. anyone else going near there?

Ceri
Old Nov 21st 2008, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

TakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz
I thought i would start a November thread for all November applicants. As you may know, I was hoping to be an October '08 applicant...but no such luck!
I was hoping to be a July applicant

Still at least the application is in now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.