NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

Old Nov 14th 2010, 12:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all
Default Re: NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

Hi all, my visa started being processed in Dec 08, I am on a 176 family sponsored visa, neither on the MODL or the critical list - such a long time ago I cant even remember the names!!! Should I have heard anything yet, I have not heard a dickie bird!!!!
Old Nov 14th 2010, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

BRIGHTONS is an unknown quantity at this point

hi not been on here much as we though our visa application had come to a complete standstill, then out of the blue we got an email from visa bureau about 3 weeks ago saying we had to get police checks and meds done. They have given us until 22nd Nov to get things moving! police checks being processed and medicals booked for this coming Friday. We applied nov 08 on independent 175 (hubby's a joiner) then added state sponsorship around may time last year. We had an email around July last year saying there would be no movement with our visa until the end of 2011 at least so were completely shocked when we read the email. we had given up to be honest didnt think it would ever start moving again.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

asifrupani will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BRIGHTONS
hi not been on here much as we though our visa application had come to a complete standstill, then out of the blue we got an email from visa bureau about 3 weeks ago saying we had to get police checks and meds done. They have given us until 22nd Nov to get things moving! police checks being processed and medicals booked for this coming Friday. We applied nov 08 on independent 175 (hubby's a joiner) then added state sponsorship around may time last year. We had an email around July last year saying there would be no movement with our visa until the end of 2011 at least so were completely shocked when we read the email. we had given up to be honest didnt think it would ever start moving again.
Hi,

Congrats on receiving case officer.

Carpenter and Joiner are on SOL sch 3 and those who applicants whose occupations are listed on sch 3 they are in catagory 3 applicants, as per the priority processing announced by DIAC in Jully 2010.

All applicants who applied before Dec 2008 and their occupations are in schedule 3, they have been assigned with CO and you are also one of those lucky people.

Best regards

Asif
Old Nov 15th 2010, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

thanks asif, just came as a abit of a shock, nice shock though
Old Nov 15th 2010, 8:26 am
App Lodged 28 Nov 08

sparkey is an unknown quantity at this point

All applicants who applied before Dec 2008 and their occupations are in schedule 3, they have been assigned with CO

This is not so, we are in Cat 3 Nov 08 applicant, we have no case officer.

sparkey
Old Nov 15th 2010, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

hi sparky, i remember you doing skills test around the same day as my husband, did you add state sponsor to your visa? I think this might have helped our visa process faster.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 11:11 am
App Lodged 28 Nov 08

hi sparky, i remember you doing skills test around the same day as my husband, did you add state sponsor to your visa? I think this might have helped our visa process faster.
Hi BRIGHTONS

Yeh, I remember you too !! it was so long ago, my OH travelling to Manchester to do his skills test. I didn't think we would still be in the UK two years on.. We didn't go for state sponsership, we stayed with our 175, I thought we had done the right thing, until last week when they stopped doing Cat 3's. we were nearly there

Good to hear that things are moving for you now, I am green with envy
Hope everything goes smoothly and keep us updated of your progress.Good luck for Friday

sparkey
Old Nov 15th 2010, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

oh not good, could you swap to state sponsored or is it to late for you to do so?
Old Nov 15th 2010, 5:25 pm
App Lodged 28 Nov 08

oh not good, could you swap to state sponsored or is it to late for you to do so?
I'm just going to stick with it, with fingers,toes etc crossed

sparkey
Old Nov 19th 2010, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

Fordies is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everybody
had medicals in manchester today took just over 1 and half hours for the 3 of us, including xrays nurse said results should land in oz aweek on monday
good times
Old Nov 20th 2010, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

cjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nice

hi,

have only just found this thread, I applied in Nov 08 and tried to forget about it to help with the disappointment and have finally got a co. Just booked meds and police checks then hopefully all done
Old Nov 21st 2010, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cjgoodall
hi,

have only just found this thread, I applied in Nov 08 and tried to forget about it to help with the disappointment and have finally got a co. Just booked meds and police checks then hopefully all done
hi we did the same thing, didn't think it would be processed at all to be honest! we had our medicals on Friday in Birmingham, took just under 3 hours, now waiting for results of bloods and x rays. police checks came back yesterday. good luck with everything, where you planning on going to?.
Old Nov 21st 2010, 6:47 pm
Just Joined

peter and net is an unknown quantity at this point

we lodged our application on the 26 november 08. we got asked for medicals on the 29 october 10, our visa has just been granted on the 19 november. , what a surprise, we had given up.
Old Nov 21st 2010, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by peter and net
we lodged our application on the 26 november 08. we got asked for medicals on the 29 october 10, our visa has just been granted on the 19 november. , what a surprise, we had given up.
i know what you mean, was a big shock to receive the email asking for meds and police checks. I'm glad but as we weren't expecting it, we had to find the money fast for 4 medicals and just before Christmas is not what ya need!! all will be worth it though I'm sure. good luck to you where are you heading too?
Old Nov 21st 2010, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

cjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nice

hopefully the sunshine coast as long as I can get some work, how about you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.