NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

Old Nov 17th 2008, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

shirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really nice
Arrow Re: NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

Check this out

http://www.beupdate.co.uk/
Old Nov 17th 2008, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future
Default Re: NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by shirley78
Yipee... our agent lodged our 175 on 14/11/2008..... so excited
Congrats!! Ive STILL not lodged! At this rate i'll be opening up December 08 applicants thread!!

Im applying for a 119 RSMS visa so I have already done my meds and police check. But i think others wait until CO asks for them cause they have a one year life span. - Good luck with the wait.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 2:42 pm
Just Joined

stevenandlisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Shirley

We,ve made the mistake of sending off and obtaining our police check now. Came back within a few days!! Wish our CO appointment were as quick. Although we knew your visa validation period started from your medical we did not know it also goes from your police clearance, whichever comes first! We were planning to go about then anyway, hopefully, but abit more pressure now unless we repeat the police checks at a later date.we now wont have alot of time between gaining our visa and having to go, house selling etc
Old Nov 17th 2008, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

shirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really nice

Originally Posted by stevenandlisa
Hi Shirley

We,ve made the mistake of sending off and obtaining our police check now. Came back within a few days!! Wish our CO appointment were as quick. Although we knew your visa validation period started from your medical we did not know it also goes from your police clearance, whichever comes first! We were planning to go about then anyway, hopefully, but abit more pressure now unless we repeat the police checks at a later date.we now wont have alot of time between gaining our visa and having to go, house selling etc
oh, how annoying..... at least you know once you have it your gone.. and after 7 years i bet your ready to be gone.... where abouts are you heading out to?
Old Nov 17th 2008, 4:17 pm
Just Joined

Aarh, cheers for that, guess I should be grateful things are happening having read what others have wrote. Not sure where to as yet but looking like Melbourne or Sydney, dependant upon 3d graphics work (steven). Wow, is'nt this just great, cannot believe I'm saying all this, unreal, sooo exciting!! Major news and congrats on getting your visa in......Brilliant stuff! How long have you been planning, hows it been with an agency?
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

Liam Jackson is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz
Congrats!! Ive STILL not lodged! At this rate i'll be opening up December 08 applicants thread!!

Looking forward to oz; i know what you mean our agent rxd our app today so am hoping he looks at it, says all ok n SENDS it this month!!!!.

Shirley78, congrats on lodging your visa, we or rather hubby is going for the 175 visa as a chef.

Ive been following lilsweets daily visa updates on jul app thread and 5 have been granted this week so far. Heres hoping we will all be in Aus this time next year reminising about the wait

ceri
Old Nov 18th 2008, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

fluffy_dassie is an unknown quantity at this point

hey, I'm new to this forum thing, but I guess I might just count as a November 2008 applicant? Just lodged my e457 visa application today...just got to book this chest x-ray now! Moving seems a little more real! Keeping my fingers crossed for a (relatively) smooth ride!
Old Nov 18th 2008, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by fluffy_dassie
hey, I'm new to this forum thing
Good morning Fluffy. Welcome to the Nov '08 thread. Congrats on lodging!

If you're going solo there is a good 'loners' thread on BE - you should check it out!
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

fluffy_dassie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, Thanks...and thanks for the pointer to the 'loners thread' Booked in for my chest x-ray, this thursday 10am...
Old Nov 18th 2008, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fluffy_dassie
Hey, Thanks...and thanks for the pointer to the 'loners thread' Booked in for my chest x-ray, this thursday 10am...
Where you heading to? There's a real bunch on us there, going in all directions. I'm heading to Cairns myself (hopefully).
Old Nov 18th 2008, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stevenandlisa
Aarh, cheers for that, guess I should be grateful things are happening having read what others have wrote. Not sure where to as yet but looking like Melbourne or Sydney, dependant upon 3d graphics work (steven). Wow, is'nt this just great, cannot believe I'm saying all this, unreal, sooo exciting!! Major news and congrats on getting your visa in......Brilliant stuff! How long have you been planning, hows it been with an agency?
Stevenandlisa
Thanks

Were too looking at Melbourne or Sydney... the OH is a chef so its all going to pend on where he can get a decent Head Chef or Snr Sous role with a good restaurant and good hours.... something that i know is hard to come by.

Weve been planning for the best part of a year now... really wanted to get out of here by now but didnt realise how long the process took... and the level of work involved.

How long you guys been planning for? when do you hope to be out there by?
Old Nov 18th 2008, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Liam Jackson
Looking forward to oz; i know what you mean our agent rxd our app today so am hoping he looks at it, says all ok n SENDS it this month!!!!.

Shirley78, congrats on lodging your visa, we or rather hubby is going for the 175 visa as a chef.

Ive been following lilsweets daily visa updates on jul app thread and 5 have been granted this week so far. Heres hoping we will all be in Aus this time next year reminising about the wait

ceri
Hi Liam Jackson / Ceri

Thanks

Its good to hear from another Chef WAG :-) where are you guys planning to head out to?

Following lilsweets it sounds like its only taking 4 months!! I do hope so.. fingers and toes and eyes crossed.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 7:13 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by shirley78
Stevenandlisa
Thanks

Were too looking at Melbourne or Sydney... the OH is a chef so its all going to pend on where he can get a decent Head Chef or Snr Sous role with a good restaurant and good hours.... something that i know is hard to come by.

Weve been planning for the best part of a year now... really wanted to get out of here by now but didnt realise how long the process took... and the level of work involved.

How long you guys been planning for? when do you hope to be out there by?
Hi Shirley, I think we'll wait till your OH has researched the best restaurants and follow you guys

Chef'n sounds like a tricky one to get a job in advance - do you normally need to be tried out in the kitchen 1st?

We've been looking into moving for as long as we can remember, most of the reference we'd done was out of date! Each time we've been for hols we've thought we need to research locations while we're there as next time will be the one-way ticket! Think we'd almost given up on becoming reality, but finally decided to apply 4 months ago and started planning for this to be our last winter here

Sorting all the documents has taken us ages, but that was mainly for skills verifications - former employers/uni.

Aiming to go next Oct, which fits in with work bonuses, but will depend on selling our house - been on market for 18 months, so going in to agent after Christmas to see how far we need to reduce price to get the all important sale...
Old Nov 18th 2008, 7:36 pm
Just Joined

So where's eveyone else off to? We're currently undecided between Sydney & Melbourne - been to Sydney twice, and Melb once but that was about 7 yr ago... what's the key deciding factor for people?

We told Steven's parents at the weekend - didn't go down well with mother - temperature dropped a few degrees with that news

Make sure you're not on the same plane as us - there could be a crazy woman throwing herself across the runway
Old Nov 18th 2008, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to all

Hi All,

I'm hoping to be a November applicant. We've got the skills assessment done, I'm just waiting for some describing words from my husband about his job roles.

Can anyone tell me what the online 175 visa asks for in the way of work experience proof?

Thanks,
Shirley.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.