What a birthday present...

Woke up this morning and had my grant letter

Now the fun really begins.....

Congratulations
Old Jul 15th 2009, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

vandm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

[QUOTE=TakenThePlunge;7753772]What a birthday present...

Now the fun really begins.....[/QUOTE

congrats for the visa grant and happy b'day "takentheplunge".

good to hear atleast they r giving visas to nov 08 applicants even though its modl. maybe our chance will come sooner than expected.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TakenThePlunge
What a birthday present...

Now the fun really begins.....
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sylvia
Old Jul 15th 2009, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all

Originally Posted by vandm
<snip>

good to hear atleast they r giving visas to nov 08 applicants even though its modl. maybe our chance will come sooner than expected.
TakenThePlunge is CSL (Computing proffessional on MODL = CSL). It is unlikely that DIAC will process any non-state sponsored / non-CSL applications in this financial year. With the number of applications eligible for priority processing still rolling in, those without priority processing it will have to wait till at least July 2010. Sad situation. I would like to know how many visa applications were left in the pipeline at financial year closing (last year it were about 130,000 opposed to 108,000 granted, meaning their backlog is larger than a year). Good luck and patience for all those on the long wait.

Sylvia
Old Jul 16th 2009, 3:33 am
Forum Regular

vandm is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by eurosyl
TakenThePlunge is CSL (Computing proffessional on MODL = CSL). It is unlikely that DIAC will process any non-state sponsored / non-CSL applications in this financial year. With the number of applications eligible for priority processing still rolling in, those without priority processing it will have to wait till at least July 2010. Sad situation. I would like to know how many visa applications were left in the pipeline at financial year closing (last year it were about 130,000 opposed to 108,000 granted, meaning their backlog is larger than a year). Good luck and patience for all those on the long wait.

Sylvia
thats a good dampener.
Old Jul 24th 2009, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

ozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really nice

Good Morning all!

We had E mail from CO today requesting same docs again, ie Police clearance cert, work evidence, evidence of language skills for Mrs Oz. WE send all those as scanned E mail attachments back in May. ( there was no acknowledgment of receipt though). Do these things just get lost in their workload and missed?
So now we have to send same docs again plus also now a another work reference? We are confused, to say the least. But hey, on the bright side : hopefully once we have resend docs , the visa will be just behind !

Mrs Ozbaz says it's like a pregnancy...tiring, exciting, and by the end of 9 months each second makes it more likely that baby will arrive shortly! lets hope....
Old Aug 5th 2009, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

sophie26 is on a distinguished road

Hello all. I haven't been on for ages so apologies if this has been discussed.
We are 175 modl non csl (plumber) lodged mid nov. Last i remember it was thought the next financial year(july) they may start looking at us.
Has any got any further info?
Old Aug 5th 2009, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

uppalpankaj is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it possible that the processing order may change again to the way it was before? I have heard that the economies around the world are recovering.
Old Aug 5th 2009, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all

Originally Posted by uppalpankaj
Is it possible that the processing order may change again to the way it was before? I have heard that the economies around the world are recovering.
Yes it's possible, Australia will adjust the processing as best suits their economy. Any good news regarding the economy is welcome news so all you can do is hope for the best.
Old Aug 6th 2009, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sophie26
Hello all. I haven't been on for ages so apologies if this has been discussed.
We are 175 modl non csl (plumber) lodged mid nov. Last i remember it was thought the next financial year(july) they may start looking at us.
Has any got any further info?
Heard from another forum that lots of agents have been informed by DIAC that 175 none CSL are not being processed this fiscal year, so nothing until at least June 2010.

We are making other plans now as not prepared to wait forever for this 175 none CSL lark to sort itself out.
Old Aug 7th 2009, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

sophie26 is on a distinguished road

thanks for this. when i emailed diac in may they said the next financial year which i took as june 09, BUT i appreciate this can change at any time and they can't give a definative but 2010 seems a logn way off when we lodged 08!
so what other plans are people making?
Old Aug 26th 2009, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

amjad mughal is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
i have applied for 175 VISA in this june.would like to know can i submit Meds, pcc and form 80 now.?as i did not get CO yet..or should i wait uptill CO request for these things..? m wondrign if any one can help me out..thanks
Old Aug 27th 2009, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by amjad mughal
Hi,
i have applied for 175 VISA in this june.would like to know can i submit Meds, pcc and form 80 now.?as i did not get CO yet..or should i wait uptill CO request for these things..? m wondrign if any one can help me out..thanks
If your not on CSL then don't bother as its going to be a looooooooong wait before they do anything with the visa app.
Old Aug 28th 2009, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

amjad mughal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AndyR
If your not on CSL then don't bother as its going to be a looooooooong wait before they do anything with the visa app.
No i am in CSL MODL liste.i have applied as an ELECTRONICS ENGINEER...
Now wat do u suggest..??
Old Aug 29th 2009, 4:58 am
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by amjad mughal
No i am in CSL MODL liste.i have applied as an ELECTRONICS ENGINEER...
Now wat do u suggest..??
I suggest you post in June '09 thread for relevant answers to your questions this thread is November '08.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.