NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

Old Dec 5th 2008, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice
Default Re: NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

Dear Buddies, kindly start suggesting the ways that we can spend the time of anxiety with patience and strength coz 12 months seems to be a long time for the wait.In the meanwhile what should we do?? Any suggestions
Old Dec 5th 2008, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

ozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really nice

I suggest that we spend each day as if it was our last one in our respective countries- one day it will be! I bet suddenly we'd all like an extra day to do silly little mundane things and hang our with our friends and family for the last time.

No matter how much we all look forward to this adventure of a lifetime, there will also be a feeling of loss for most of us, I'm sure, so lets make the most of
the waiting !
Old Dec 5th 2008, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

Originally Posted by letusenjoy79
Dear Buddies, kindly start suggesting the ways that we can spend the time of anxiety with patience and strength coz 12 months seems to be a long time for the wait.In the meanwhile what should we do?? Any suggestions
Well i suggest forget u applied for the PR, but even try to think about about.....
secondly plan for some new to learn some tools & technologies, for myself i have some targets for the certifications.Also try to save as much as u can for OZ

Regards
Malik
Old Dec 6th 2008, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ozbaz
I suggest that we spend each day as if it was our last one in our respective countries- one day it will be! I bet suddenly we'd all like an extra day to do silly little mundane things and hang our with our friends and family for the last time.

No matter how much we all look forward to this adventure of a lifetime, there will also be a feeling of loss for most of us, I'm sure, so lets make the most of
the waiting !
Absolutelyy True ozbaz, we need to enjoy every moment
Old Dec 6th 2008, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Malikkhi
Well i suggest forget u applied for the PR, but even try to think about about.....
secondly plan for some new to learn some tools & technologies, for myself i have some targets for the certifications.Also try to save as much as u can for OZ

Regards
Malik
You are also right Malik but to forget about PR seems to be a little difficult practically. Well we do need to learn new things but we need to be sure that these courses are going to be beneficial there and moreover we need to do some short term courses only coz we never know after CO is allocated how much time we will be able to give to the course.
Regards
Sanjay
Old Dec 8th 2008, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

ronnie98 will become famous soon enough

You are also right Malik but to forget about PR seems to be a little difficult practically. Well we do need to learn new things but we need to be sure that these courses are going to be beneficial there and moreover we need to do some short term courses only coz we never know after CO is allocated how much time we will be able to give to the course.
Regards
Sanjay
I'll just have another beer!
Old Dec 9th 2008, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

ozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really nice

Originally Posted by ronnie98
Old Dec 9th 2008, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ronnie98
So when are you moving 2 Brisbane Buddy
Old Dec 9th 2008, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Location: West Sussex till end of 2009- then somewhere sunnier
john& becky is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sure you all missed me badly but don't worry I'm back online now, safely ensconsed in the new rental.

Why exactly does it take BT this long to get a broadband thingy put on at the exchange?
Old Dec 10th 2008, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by john& becky
I'm sure you all missed me badly but don't worry I'm back online now, safely ensconsed in the new rental.

Why exactly does it take BT this long to get a broadband thingy put on at the exchange?
Welcome Back
Old Dec 10th 2008, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

ronnie98 will become famous soon enough

So when are you moving 2 Brisbane Buddy
no plans until we have that VISA!
Old Dec 10th 2008, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

shirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really niceshirley78 is just really nice

Were trying to make the most of England before we leave.... wrapping up to brave the cold icy weather is something that we wont miss one bit. But having afternoon tea in a country house in front of a log fire is defiantly one of those lovely luxuries that UK has to offer. We don’t intend to be here for winter 2009
Old Dec 16th 2008, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

I got my visa!!!

Got email from visa agent saying it was granted on 12 December 2008!!! Just need to make my way to Australia House in London then im on the next flight out!!!

How exciting!
Old Dec 16th 2008, 5:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz
I got my visa!!!

Got email from visa agent saying it was granted on 12 December 2008!!! Just need to make my way to Australia House in London then im on the next flight out!!!

How exciting!
Congratulations and Celebrations
Old Dec 16th 2008, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shirley78
Were trying to make the most of England before we leave.... wrapping up to brave the cold icy weather is something that we wont miss one bit. But having afternoon tea in a country house in front of a log fire is defiantly one of those lovely luxuries that UK has to offer. We don’t intend to be here for winter 2009
Yeah it was in the mid 30's in Sydney today, I left my car in the sun around lunch time and it was so hot the Liquid Crystal thermometer screen went black, once I got the air-con going it cleared and give a reading of 68 C slightly uncomfortable and defiantly does not feel like we are in the mouth of Christmas. Not that I am complaining.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.