NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

Old Jun 14th 2009, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice
Default Re: NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

Visa Granted:

Looking forward to Oz-LR Country
stevenandlisa -175 CSL & MODL
letusenjoy79 - Civil Engineer- HR Country
maverick1611- 175 -CSL
eammon -176 -Carpenter
apak -175

CO Allocated:

Jhonywalker -175
Noodler - 175 -CSL & MODL
imranmik21 -175 - CSL & MODL
DibDob- Occupational Therapist (Healthcare)
sydmel -175
malikkhi - 175-HR Country
amanmca - CSL-IT
natalieml - SA 475

In Queue:

John& Becky - Plumber Hafiz - 475
man_called_horse - 175
wbm99 - 175
Obibini -175
fluffy_dassie - 45
LiamJackson -
TakenThePlunge -175 MODL
kegz-
rikoz- 175
pzbaz - 175
sophie26- 175
ronnie98-
peter and net -175
eurosyl
Zaryn- 176
jaystar -176
danish -475
talara -175
etan - 475
paula_lou 175 -CSL
Brahms-176 Lodged
Pinny - 175
timkaren - 175 - HR
convincing - 175 (HR) (MODL/CSL)

Changed my status as had a CO for a while now! We're still awaiting the visa although the online form says that everything is met so we're just literally awaiting the decision. Currently in Oz on a tourist visa and hope that our 475 will come through soon so as we can make a quick trip no NZ to pick it up.

Hope more visas come rolling through soon!

x
Old Jun 14th 2009, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

ozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really nice

Hi

pzbaz - 175 should be 'Ozbaz'!!

had Co allocated beginning of May and meds shoe as ' finalized' on online 175 application. Suppose we wait a little longer now!

Cheers and Good luck to all, kts only a matter of time!

ozbaz
Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:20 am
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all

Same here.. have CO since 19 May 2009.. Need more BP tests as I was so nervous during meds that my BP was sky high (is white coat hypertension tho)... still in queue now
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:26 am
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Originally Posted by natalieml
Visa Granted:

Looking forward to Oz-LR Country
stevenandlisa -175 CSL & MODL
letusenjoy79 - Civil Engineer- HR Country
maverick1611- 175 -CSL
eammon -176 -Carpenter
apak -175

CO Allocated:

Jhonywalker -175
Noodler - 175 -CSL & MODL
imranmik21 -175 - CSL & MODL
DibDob- Occupational Therapist (Healthcare)
sydmel -175
malikkhi - 175-HR Country
amanmca - CSL-IT
natalieml - SA 475

In Queue:

John& Becky - Plumber Hafiz - 475
man_called_horse - 175
wbm99 - 175
Obibini -175
fluffy_dassie - 45
LiamJackson -
TakenThePlunge -175 MODL
kegz-
rikoz- 175
pzbaz - 175
sophie26- 175
ronnie98-
peter and net -175
eurosyl
Zaryn- 176
jaystar -176
danish -475
talara -175
etan - 475
paula_lou 175 -CSL
Brahms-176 Lodged
Pinny - 175
timkaren - 175 - HR
convincing - 175 (HR) (MODL/CSL)

Changed my status as had a CO for a while now! We're still awaiting the visa although the online form says that everything is met so we're just literally awaiting the decision. Currently in Oz on a tourist visa and hope that our 475 will come through soon so as we can make a quick trip no NZ to pick it up.

Hope more visas come rolling through soon!

x
Best of Luck. Hope you get VISA soon
Old Jun 25th 2009, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

uppalpankaj is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anyone please guide me? I am a Nov 08 applicant too. I am not on CSL or MODL. I have applied as a Computing Professional. How much time will it take further?

And is it possible for me 2 make a fresh application on the basis of my wife? She has a skill which is on CSL. Will this effect my existing application?
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:49 am
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all

Originally Posted by uppalpankaj
Can anyone please guide me? I am a Nov 08 applicant too. I am not on CSL or MODL. I have applied as a Computing Professional. How much time will it take further?

And is it possible for me 2 make a fresh application on the basis of my wife? She has a skill which is on CSL. Will this effect my existing application?
Hi uppalpankaj,

If you are not on CSL, and cannot secure a state sponsorship, the wait can (and most probably will) be very long. Indicators now are minimum another year, most likely longer.

I can honestly not tell if re-applying would be a good idea. As we have seen last March the CSL can change at any time and without any notification upfront. If your wife is on the list now, there is no guarantee that this will last. If financials are no limitation tho, you could try that. As far as I know lodging that application whilst yours is pending is possible. After a grant you can then withdraw the other application.

A more sure way to get prioritized is to see if you can secure a state sponsorship, it can be added to your existing application and would immediately qualify for fast processing.

Just remember that Australia needs immigrants to sustain their economy in the long run. They are processing the visa's more tailored to the economic situation, but at worst it is just a (very) long wait to obtain a visa.

Cheers,
Sylvia

Last edited by eurosyl; Jun 25th 2009 at 5:51 am.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 6:09 am
Just Joined

imranmik21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello to All

Looks like there have been no visa grant for the last 2 weeks in the month of June.

CO have been allocated with request for PCC, we have provided the same on 2/05/2009 but no response as of yet.

Do you guys have any new news to share with all of us.

Best Regards
imranmik21
Old Jun 25th 2009, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

uppalpankaj is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Sylvia

Getting a state sponsorship is tough as I don't have the relevant experience to show. I have applied as a Software Designer in the Computing Professional category which is not on CSL and MODL. I hope the wait is lesser than that you have mentioned.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

convincing is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by imranmik21
Hello to All

Looks like there have been no visa grant for the last 2 weeks in the month of June.

CO have been allocated with request for PCC, we have provided the same on 2/05/2009 but no response as of yet.

Do you guys have any new news to share with all of us.

Best Regards
imranmik21
The wait continues ..
Old Jun 26th 2009, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice

Pre-grant letter received today - woohoo - so have just booked flights to Auckland for next week so fingers crossed a positive result should be coming for us soon
Old Jun 26th 2009, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by natalieml
Pre-grant letter received today - woohoo - so have just booked flights to Auckland for next week so fingers crossed a positive result should be coming for us soon
Congrats !
Old Jun 30th 2009, 4:28 pm
Just Joined

talara is an unknown quantity at this point

Should a November applicant on the CSL have a case officer by now?? Anyone know?
Old Jul 1st 2009, 4:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by talara
Should a November applicant on the CSL have a case officer by now?? Anyone know?
Many of us have it. You can get the details in this very thread, few pages behind.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 2:31 am
Just Joined

Danish is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guyz,

I finally got my 475 SIR Visa on 1st July'09, awaiting for this news since a year... best of luck to all..
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Danish
Hi Guyz,

I finally got my 475 SIR Visa on 1st July'09, awaiting for this news since a year... best of luck to all..

Congrats!! YAYY !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.