Skl-Desg. Area Spons 2
Skl-Indp 29
Skl-Indp. Stdnt 1
Skl-Nominated 2

Application Location Count
Adelaide 37
United Kingdom 2

Source www.austimeline.com
Note - Please note that the above stat could be changed subject to new registration in the site.
Results:- Less than 50 % of total applicants for Nov' 03 got their PR. And out of these, half of them got it post July' 04. I got these stat after analysing the "Latest Event" section of all the Applicants.

Please comment whether this info is useful to you or not. I am having detailed statistics from Nov' 03 to Oct' 04. If you think this info is useful then I can post similar stats for other month's also. Thanks to www.austimeline.com
Old Oct 14th 2004, 10:42 pm
mcpraj

Default Re: Nov' 03 Applicants Stat

Originally Posted by thegreatmughal
Month Nov' 03

Total Applications 39

Application Type Count
Prtnr-Spouse 2
Skl-Aus. Spons 3
Skl-Desg. Area Spons 2
Skl-Indp 29
Skl-Indp. Stdnt 1
Skl-Nominated 2

Application Location Count
Adelaide 37
United Kingdom 2

Source www.austimeline.com
Note - Please note that the above stat could be changed subject to new registration in the site.
Results:- Less than 50 % of total applicants for Nov' 03 got their PR. And out of these, half of them got it post July' 04. I got these stat after analysing the "Latest Event" section of all the Applicants.

Please comment whether this info is useful to you or not. I am having detailed statistics from Nov' 03 to Oct' 04. If you think this info is useful then I can post similar stats for other month's also. Thanks to www.austimeline.com

Forget it Moghul.. DIMIA can do what ever it wants... let them give me visa after 10 years... just leave it yaar...

regards,
Raj