Note for 2nd Stage Spouse Visa

Old Aug 9th 2010, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

AsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really nice
Exclamation Note for 2nd Stage Spouse Visa

Hi,

Thought perhaps it may be an update to those who've submitted their 2nd stage spouse visa documents. I happened to call DIAC 2nd Stage Processing Centre to know what should we expect, therefore came to know that they are now processing submission of 3 months old.

I am mindful of the timeline but had got a situation to discuss so thought should talk to them..

Offcourse what happens in real life in terms of processing and its timeline may change the facts and as we all know, every case is unique..

Regards
AB
Old Aug 9th 2010, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

pReSSuRe is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Note for 2nd Stage Spouse Visa

Originally Posted by AsadsBride
Hi,

Thought perhaps it may be an update to those who've submitted their 2nd stage spouse visa documents. I happened to call DIAC 2nd Stage Processing Centre to know what should we expect, therefore came to know that they are now processing submission of 3 months old.

I am mindful of the timeline but had got a situation to discuss so thought should talk to them..

Offcourse what happens in real life in terms of processing and its timeline may change the facts and as we all know, every case is unique..

Regards
AB
Hi, may I know what you mean by 2nd stage spouse visa? I submitted my spouse visa application somewhere in April and was requested additional evidence somewhere in June. We provided everything including medical check-up reports end of June. Still haven't gotten any response from DIAC so far and we're feeling pretty nervous. We even bought flight tickets to Adelaide early in the year for mid Sept. We're only slightly more than a month away If there are any problems with our application, DIAC would have contacted us already right? Would they take so long?
Old Aug 9th 2010, 11:08 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pReSSuRe
Hi, may I know what you mean by 2nd stage spouse visa? I submitted my spouse visa application somewhere in April and was requested additional evidence somewhere in June. We provided everything including medical check-up reports end of June. Still haven't gotten any response from DIAC so far and we're feeling pretty nervous. We even bought flight tickets to Adelaide early in the year for mid Sept. We're only slightly more than a month away If there are any problems with our application, DIAC would have contacted us already right? Would they take so long?
Second Stage Spouse Visa is when you hold a Temp visa and have submitted the paperwork for the next stage - the Permanent visa.
Old Aug 11th 2010, 1:41 am
Forum Regular

AsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really nice

Hi Pollyana, thank you for explaning..

Hi pReSSuRe,

These things take time and they also depend on various individual scenarios. As I said everyone is unique with their own cases

I think, we were the only ones here in BA who were burnt for 23+ long months for my hubby’s visa (1st stage spouse visa i.e. TR) to come thru.

We have now applied for my OH’s PR i.e. 2nd Stage Spouse visa, with all our hopes and prays..

I can only wish you good luck with your case

Regards
AB