Not recieving Auto Acknowledgement

Old Nov 1st 2011, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough
Default Not recieving Auto Acknowledgement

I am facing a problem now a days. I almost always used to get an auto acknolwledgement of document's receipt so far. However, now I don't get them. Should I resend the documents/email again untill I get the acknowledgement? Should I worry bout it?
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Not recieving Auto Acknowledgement

It is nearly two years ago now, but I am sure I could clearly see what files I had uploaded to my application. Can you not see what you have loaded? If you can what does it matter whether you get an acknowledgement or not.
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 12:38 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by proximo
I am facing a problem now a days. I almost always used to get an auto acknolwledgement of document's receipt so far. However, now I don't get them. Should I resend the documents/email again untill I get the acknowledgement? Should I worry bout it?
I got same email behavior some days ago, i did not get acknowledgement but in response to that i got my visa email
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 4:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks all. I just rang up DIAC and got the acknowledgement from my CO. Now I'm relaxed that my email has been received by my CO. Lets see what comes next
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: Not recieving Auto Acknowledgement

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
It is nearly two years ago now, but I am sure I could clearly see what files I had uploaded to my application. Can you not see what you have loaded? If you can what does it matter whether you get an acknowledgement or not.
Thanks for your time. My application is paper based and becoz of that I'm unaware of whether the documents have been uploaded or not. Thereby I was curious bout it. However, now I got an acknowledgement from my CO and am relaxed