Wikiposts

Not applicable question

Old Nov 20th 2007, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

niryan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Not applicable question

Hi all,

The remarks beside my document checklist on DIAC website has been changed, and there is one remark that bothers me, I hope anyone will be able the clear that point for me.
The remark beside "Evidence of overseas qualifications" has changed to "Not applicable", is it because the evidence I sent is N/A, or is it because my nominated occupation accepted on work experience basis, so the above evidence requirement is N/A in my case.

Thanks,
niryan.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all
Default Re: Not applicable question

Originally Posted by niryan
Hi all,

The remarks beside my document checklist on DIAC website has been changed, and there is one remark that bothers me, I hope anyone will be able the clear that point for me.
The remark beside "Evidence of overseas qualifications" has changed to "Not applicable", is it because the evidence I sent is N/A, or is it because my nominated occupation accepted on work experience basis, so the above evidence requirement is N/A in my case.

Thanks,
niryan.
Hi Niryan
I would ask george lombard this question, im hoping that they wont take points issued of for the lack of evidence given....might be wrong, so best get advise from someone in the know.........
Old Nov 21st 2007, 2:03 am
Just Joined

niryan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Not applicable question

Hi Iwilldoit,

Thanks a lot for replling.
I hope someone will know the answer, and fade away my worries.

Best Regards,
Niryan.