Wikiposts

Is this normal

Old Jul 23rd 2007, 7:49 pm
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future
Default Is this normal

We have been allocated a case worker with ACS but as yet have not got word as to whether the outcome is positive or negative. However we have had an e-mail of the agent requesting documents and payment for the visa application. could they know something we don't, 'cos i don't feel like splashing out a whole lot of cash on the visa if the skills assessment crashes and burns! Please HELP!!!!!
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:30 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is this normal

Personally, I wouldn't be handing over any more cash until the Skills assessment was back and positive!
Give 'em a ring, maybe they forgot to tell you!
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:12 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cascrew
We have been allocated a case worker with ACS but as yet have not got word as to whether the outcome is positive or negative. However we have had an e-mail of the agent requesting documents and payment for the visa application. could they know something we don't, 'cos i don't feel like splashing out a whole lot of cash on the visa if the skills assessment crashes and burns! Please HELP!!!!!
Your agent should inform you of your result and until he/she does I wouldn't hand over any cash either. Dont panic, just phone them
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:45 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

sorry, edited because I completely read your post wrong.

I certainly would not be sending any of the visa documents or fees to an agent until you had a result from the ACS. I'm sure they're just trying to get everything together for when you get your result but if you're happy to wait that extra week or whatever it takes for your documents to get to your agent then I wouldn't send anything yet.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 2:58 am
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

thanks for the replies you guys, will hang on to money for the time been at least then if the ACS say no i'll have plenty of dosh to spend on wine to drown my sorrows had a look at your time line ff, seems we're running about the same speed as you
Old Jul 24th 2007, 3:51 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

We have sent our forms and request for payment to our agent even though our ACS result is not back yet (should be any day now) I would assume the agents on here (one of them we have used) are pretty clued up to know if you will pass or not, and IF reputable would not take payment for visa work if there is no chance of you getting through. Did you also get them to check your ACS stuff before it was sent as if so they probably wouldn't have sent it if it wasn't right. It took 3 attempts to get ours done before agent would send it.
Perhaps any browsing agents on here can confirm this for you or even just an email outlining your concerns to the agent might help.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:19 pm
Where's my visa?

Have had word from agent this morning ACS now have all documentation needed, with assessor and web page now showing in progress All you doubting Thomas's. Looks like the invitation to tea and diamonds worked after all