NOOSR teaching transcripts

Old Jun 21st 2004, 10:58 am
Just Joined

hallri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NOOSR teaching transcripts

Hi,

My girlfriend and I are trying to get her Belgian teaching qualifications recognised for immigration with AEI-NOOSR.
They've requested transcripts of the degree.

what do they actually want?

this is a degree she did nearly 15years ago. do they seriously want course notes all translated?

any help greatly appreciated,

Richard
Old Jun 21st 2004, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice
Default Re: NOOSR teaching transcripts

Hi,

I think you'll find they are after academic transcripts.....bascially a breakdown of the courses and what pass mark was obtained for each. All Unis have these but may charge for the pleasure.

SS
Old Jun 21st 2004, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SuperSeagulls
Hi,

I think you'll find they are after academic transcripts.....bascially a breakdown of the courses and what pass mark was obtained for each. All Unis have these but may charge for the pleasure.

SS
I had to do the same, I wasn't charged for my degree transcripts, but my husband was charged £30. Just be nice to the secretary!
If they haven't kept the transcripts, they may well have some sort of standard letter for people going overseas. The university where I did my PGCE didn't keep records about marks etc., just a pass/fail for the entire course. However, they provided me with a standard letter, saying that the course was approved in England etc. and that was alright.
All the best
Larissa
Perhaps it is worth enclosing a course brochure, if you happen to have kept one?
Old Jun 21st 2004, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

I just thought that I would add that I also submitted some course notes and observations, just a few though. I had the copies certified too. I hope this isn't a lot of translating for you.
Regards
Larissa