Wikiposts

Non-relevant job

Old May 15th 2003, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

halk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Non-relevant job

Hi, there,

I am 1 point under pass mark for skilled immigrate for NZ. So, I was offered to apply for an work permit. I think no matter what kind of job, either relevant to high tech or non-relevent job, I will be located at least 2 points to reache the pass mark. My question is that how many chance I can get an non-relevant permermant job offer in NZ? Is it hard to find any permenant job paid for minimum wage? Can anybody share your experience with me? I want to know the real job market before I fly to there?

Please advice me if you know any information.

Halk
Old May 16th 2003, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

halk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Non-relevant job in NZ

Originally posted by halk
Hi, there,

I am 1 point under pass mark for skilled immigrate for NZ. So, I was offered to apply for an work permit. I think no matter what kind of job, either relevant to high tech or non-relevent job, I will be located at least 2 points to reache the pass mark. My question is that how many chance I can get an non-relevant permermant job offer in NZ? Is it hard to find any permenant job paid for minimum wage? Can anybody share your experience with me? I want to know the real job market before I fly to there?

Please advice me if you know any information.

Halk