Wikiposts

Nominated occupation and work experience

Old Feb 22nd 2009, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

Ramzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant future
Default Nominated occupation and work experience

Hi All,

I need to migrate to Melbourne and applied for Victoria state sponsorship under the occupation of 'Accounatnt - External Auditor'.

But my current position is 'Senior Accounatnt' and the previous occupation for 3.5 years is 'Accountant'. I have experience as an external auditor for three years before these two jobs.

Can i apply for skilled visa under the occupation of 'Accountant - External Auditor' since my recent experience is in an occupation in the SOL?

Can this be a problem anywhere in assessing my visa application since i am not an external auditor by profession at the moment even if i al qualified for that?

Waiting for your valuable advice??

Regards,
Ramzi.
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future
Default Re: Nominated occupation and work experience

Originally Posted by Ramzi
Hi All,

I need to migrate to Melbourne and applied for Victoria state sponsorship under the occupation of 'Accounatnt - External Auditor'.

But my current position is 'Senior Accounatnt' and the previous occupation for 3.5 years is 'Accountant'. I have experience as an external auditor for three years before these two jobs.

Can i apply for skilled visa under the occupation of 'Accountant - External Auditor' since my recent experience is in an occupation in the SOL?

Can this be a problem anywhere in assessing my visa application since i am not an external auditor by profession at the moment even if i al qualified for that?

Waiting for your valuable advice??

Regards,
Ramzi.
Instead of Trying External Auditor why cannot u try as Accountant and its in on the csl if u have ielts 7 and even Victoria is sponsering Accountant too.

Can you put more details about your case hope. I am also waiting for Vic sponser but I lodged my application already. GSM 175
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 1:31 am
Forum Regular

Ramzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
Instead of Trying External Auditor why cannot u try as Accountant and its in on the csl if u have ielts 7 and even Victoria is sponsering Accountant too.

Can you put more details about your case hope. I am also waiting for Vic sponser but I lodged my application already. GSM 175
Hey, Accountant is not in their list!! Are you sure that you are telling the truth or have i mistaken?
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 5:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

https://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.a...6-15012009.pdf

Hey its not there
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 5:17 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

External Auditor is there ... is that what you do? And have you got your skill assessment?
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by JAJ
External Auditor is there ... is that what you do? And have you got your skill assessment?
I got assessment for Accountant. I am in GSM 175 MODL waiting for WA and yet to apply SA& NT. But if he got Auditor assessment then if he not sponsered then he cannot be in csl Am I right.??
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JAJ
Hi Jaj,

Yes i applied for sponsorship with the occupation of External auditor and have received a positive skills assessment.

But I have been in the accountant profession for about 4 years now and before that was an external auditor for 3 years.

Will this be a problem in my visa application even if i get the sponsorship from Victoria?
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

I got assessment for Accountant. I am in GSM 175 MODL waiting for WA and yet to apply SA& NT. But if he got Auditor assessment then if he not sponsered then he cannot be in csl Am I right.??
This isn't true, sponsorship got nothing to do with CSL and vice versa. Both are currently used by DIAC to determine application priorities.

If you have State sponsorship you get higher priority than having a CSL occupation even if your nominated occupation is not included in CSL. And, obviously, you can get state sponsorship reagardless of your nominatated occupation is MODL or CSL as long as you have your occupation in the state list. And that surely is the case for accountants too.