Wikiposts

no response of PLE after 5 working days

Old Sep 6th 2009, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

peace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura about
Default no response of PLE after 5 working days

Hi All,

I have submitted PLE request for my application status but no response has been shown from DIAC after 5 working days. In automated email from DIAC (which is sent after PLE submission) it says your tracking # is XYZ and expect response of your PLE in 5 working days.

I have lodged 175+MODL visa app in Jan 2008 with FL of Meds+PCC . In march 2009 I got response for the 1st time from CO in which she requested some documents including medical+pcc (again !). This mail went to wrong address. In short I completed all CO's requested document in July - 09 and since then I never heard from CO. Therefore, last week on 30 Aug - 09, I submitted PLE for my status but as said no response so far.

Only thing I notice on my online status page is all docs MET except "Evidence for work experience" says --- "Further checking required" and "Specific work experience" says --- "Not Applicable". This status was updated when I completed my docs requirement in July - 09.

Also, I qualify for CSL; But do I need to update DIAC about this ? I am expecting that this should be categorized by DIAC without client's update.

Thanks !!

Bye,
Peace.

Last edited by peace19; Sep 6th 2009 at 9:01 am.
Old Sep 6th 2009, 9:45 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: no response of PLE after 5 working days

Originally Posted by peace19
Hi All,

I have submitted PLE request for my application status but no response has been shown from DIAC after 5 working days. In automated email from DIAC (which is sent after PLE submission) it says your tracking # is XYZ and expect response of your PLE in 5 working days.

I have lodged 175+MODL visa app in Jan 2008 with FL of Meds+PCC . In march 2009 I got response for the 1st time from CO in which she requested some documents including medical+pcc (again !). This mail went to wrong address. In short I completed all CO's requested document in July - 09 and since then I never heard from CO. Therefore, last week on 30 Aug - 09, I submitted PLE for my status but as said no response so far.

Only thing I notice on my online status page is all docs MET except "Evidence for work experience" says --- "Further checking required" and "Specific work experience" says --- "Not Applicable". This status was updated when I completed my docs requirement in July - 09.

Also, I qualify for CSL; But do I need to update DIAC about this ? I am expecting that this should be categorized by DIAC without client's update.

Thanks !!

Bye,
Peace.
what's your nominated occupation? if you're an accountant on CSL you need to inform them.

'further checking required' means they are conducting background checks to verify your employment history. that may include contacting your references, your managers, your HR, and sometimes they conduct workplace visits. that's the reason for the delay i reckon.
Old Sep 6th 2009, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

peace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by commonwealth
what's your nominated occupation? if you're an accountant on CSL you need to inform them.

'further checking required' means they are conducting background checks to verify your employment history. that may include contacting your references, your managers, your HR, and sometimes they conduct workplace visits. that's the reason for the delay i reckon.
My nominated occupation is "Computer Professional (nec)" - 2231-79.
Old Sep 6th 2009, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all

There is no reason to inform DIAC of you being on CSL anymore as your application is currently being processed and in the hands of a CO.

The 5 working days response on a PLE is a guideline, I lodged 2 PLE's and it took up to 10 working days for them to respond.

It seems to me that your application is in the last stage of processing, and I doubt that sending PLE's will change anything in the wait time

I had one document that was set to 'Not Applicable', and that was for my language skills, claiming an extra 5 points. It was deemed unnecessary as I made the points mark already. It may very well be that you supplied sufficient documentation and that they currently just verifying those. If your CO needs further information, they will ask for it.

Good Luck,
Sylvia
Old Sep 6th 2009, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi,

Thanks Sylvia for sharing your experience. I was thinking to send another PLE, but now I think you are right and I should wait for next 5 days.

I know its not going to change anything. But I didn't got acknowledgment from CO, since I submitted the last requested document. Therefore I planned to submit PLE. Anyways, I am waiting next week as well.

Thanks.

Bye,
Viki.
Old Sep 6th 2009, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

ritu1234 will become famous soon enough

I have sent two PLE but diac not response my query,which is first query on last month first week,second one was last week...i dont what is going on..
Ritu
Old Sep 6th 2009, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

imaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really nice

sent 1 in April 09, i never got any reply according to my agent got tired, though it was my only means because i am paper based.

NB. i send PLE and i use my agent's email add since i am not authorized to contact DIAC.
Old Sep 6th 2009, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

mayur_patel has a brilliant futuremayur_patel has a brilliant futuremayur_patel has a brilliant futuremayur_patel has a brilliant futuremayur_patel has a brilliant futuremayur_patel has a brilliant futuremayur_patel has a brilliant future

Hi All,

Thanks !!

Bye,
Peace.
There is no specific timeline of responding PLE.

I had received my PLE response after one month..

Anyways. I already got my visa last month..
wish u all d best.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 1:30 am
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ritu1234
I have sent two PLE but diac not response my query,which is first query on last month first week,second one was last week...i dont what is going on..
Ritu

If you feel you are not being responded, you always have the option of calling them (DIAC) up. Might be an expensibe option, but in the end you get to hear something.

Ronan
Old Sep 7th 2009, 2:01 am
Forum Regular

ritu1234 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ronan_in_Oz
If you feel you are not being responded, you always have the option of calling them (DIAC) up. Might be an expensibe option, but in the end you get to hear something.

Ronan
Thanks for your valuable suggestions.But i had got experience from PLE making a call to diac..They clearly said, 3 type of answer..First time i got "YOur application is under active consideration" Second " It is routine processing..No docs required,co will contact u" Third "Your application is internal checks"
So we relax and wait for good decission
Ritu
Old Sep 7th 2009, 2:12 am
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ritu1234
Thanks for your valuable suggestions.But i had got experience from PLE making a call to diac..They clearly said, 3 type of answer..First time i got "YOur application is under active consideration" Second " It is routine processing..No docs required,co will contact u" Third "Your application is internal checks"
So we relax and wait for good decission
Ritu

I think the 3rd PLE answers your question precisely You just need to wait and keep your fingers crossed.

After I got my CO, it took almost 6 months to get my visa. The best thing would be forget the whole thing and indulge in something else. It takes your mind off atleast.

Wish you a good luck!!!
Old Sep 7th 2009, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hello !

Today I got reply for my PLE: Here it is:

At present your application is undergoing routine processing.
Unfortunately, ensuring all the legal requirements are met in relation to
an application can take some time.

The case officer is following up on the status of your application on a
regular basis
to ensure it is being processed as soon as practicable. You
will be contacted if we require additional information to process your
application.

Bye,
Peace
Old Sep 7th 2009, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

milano is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello !

Today I got reply for my PLE: Here it is:

At present your application is undergoing routine processing.
Unfortunately, ensuring all the legal requirements are met in relation to
an application can take some time.

The case officer is following up on the status of your application on a
regular basis
to ensure it is being processed as soon as practicable. You
will be contacted if we require additional information to process your
application.

Bye,
Peace
I am also receiving the ditto copy of this reply since last 5 months.

Wat to do ??????????
Old Sep 7th 2009, 10:59 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by milano
I am also receiving the ditto copy of this reply since last 5 months.

Wat to do ??????????
You sit and wait and get on with life. It's very very simple. Obviously it's all taking longer than you'd wish but it's out of your hands and sending PLEs won't speed anything up and you'll just continue to get the same replies so do as Ronan says and forget about it as much as you can.
Old Sep 8th 2009, 12:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
You sit and wait and get on with life. It's very very simple. Obviously it's all taking longer than you'd wish but it's out of your hands and sending PLEs won't speed anything up and you'll just continue to get the same replies so do as Ronan says and forget about it as much as you can.
Agreed !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.