no invitation yet WHY?

Old Sep 19th 2013, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

momin.jaweed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default no invitation yet WHY?

Hello
I have applied for EOI on 12 aug 2013 with 70 points in software application programmer category and still no inivitation (489 family base spounsorship)

16 sep 2013 invitation round

2613 Software and Applications Programmers 65 05/09/201312.43 pm

http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skills...rt-2013-09-16/

can some one tell me why
Old Sep 19th 2013, 6:48 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: no invitation yet WHY?

Originally Posted by momin.jaweed
Hello
I have applied for EOI on 12 aug 2013 with 70 points in software application programmer category and still no inivitation (489 family base spounsorship)

can some one tell me why
Sorry my crystal ball is in for repairs
Old Sep 19th 2013, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

kkasunperera is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

can some one tell me why
Did you check email address you provided in EOI is correct. Did you check your spam(or any other possible mail category)?
Old Sep 20th 2013, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

ashftc89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Sorry my crystal ball is in for repairs
I have heard this terminology "crystal ball" before. What is it?
Old Sep 20th 2013, 11:50 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ashftc89
I have heard this terminology "crystal ball" before. What is it?
See here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_ball
Most of us witches have them to help see into the future
Old Sep 20th 2013, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

ashftc89 is an unknown quantity at this point

See here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_ball
Most of us witches have them to help see into the future
Okay, I got it
Old Sep 21st 2013, 6:10 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ashftc89
Okay, I got it
Old Sep 21st 2013, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

Hello
I have checked my email i did not received any email. is it due to family sponsorship and victoria state is not offering any sponsorship for 489 (family category) any idea..
Old Sep 21st 2013, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

kkasunperera is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello
I have checked my email i did not received any email. is it due to family sponsorship and victoria state is not offering any sponsorship for 489 (family category) any idea..
Hi momin.jaweed
It seems you are so confused of visa procedures.
489- state sponsorship and 489-family sponsorship are two things.
If you are sponsored by family you don't need to worry about whether state is accepting 489visa or not.

So I have another doubt with your above post; did you select the correct option for visa category when submitting the EOI? (i.e. there are separate checkboxes for 489- state sponsorship and 489-family sponsorship did you select the correct one?)
Old Sep 21st 2013, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kkasunperera
Hi momin.jaweed
It seems you are so confused of visa procedures.
489- state sponsorship and 489-family sponsorship are two things.
If you are sponsored by family you don't need to worry about whether state is accepting 489visa or not.

So I have another doubt with your above post; did you select the correct option for visa category when submitting the EOI? (i.e. there are separate checkboxes for 489- state sponsorship and 489-family sponsorship did you select the correct one?)
Hello
I have selected family sponsorship any also provide state where my sister lives and also the postal code.
The total points it shows is 70 and I have submitted my EOI on 12-aug -2013 (effect date ) in 2613 Software and Applications Programmers category.

Last round of selection show they have selected EOI for 65 points

Now I want to know WHY i did not receive invitation
Old Sep 21st 2013, 9:23 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Hello
I have selected family sponsorship any also provide state where my sister lives and also the postal code.
The total points it shows is 70 and I have submitted my EOI on 12-aug -2013 (effect date ) in 2613 Software and Applications Programmers category.

Last round of selection show they have selected EOI for 65 points

Now I want to know WHY i did not receive invitation
The only people who can tell you why you did not receive an invitation are DIAC selection officers, but I did think the selections were automatic. If you are sure you filed your EOI correctly there is little you can do other than wait. Your point score for 189 is only 60, so below this points level and that may be a reason why you haven't been selected. As there are limited places for your occupation code, there is not enough information as to how the invitations are being shared.

I must say I am confused though as up to now you have always said it is your brother that is sponsoring you
Old Sep 21st 2013, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
The only people who can tell you why you did not receive an invitation are DIAC selection officers, but I did think the selections were automatic. If you are sure you filed your EOI correctly there is little you can do other than wait. Your point score for 189 is only 60, so below this points level and that may be a reason why you haven't been selected. As there are limited places for your occupation code, there is not enough information as to how the invitations are being shared.

I must say I am confused though as up to now you have always said it is your brother that is sponsoring you
Sorry i was my mistake my brother not sister
Old Sep 21st 2013, 10:51 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry i was my mistake my brother not sister
You are aware that with family sponsorship you have to prove your relationship to the person sponsoring you?
Old Sep 21st 2013, 12:58 pm
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

is this one of the occupations where DIAC are doing "pro-rata invitations"?
Old Sep 21st 2013, 1:01 pm

Originally Posted by commonwealth
is this one of the occupations where DIAC are doing "pro-rata invitations"?
Yes - they have allotted some places to state sponsorship according to skill select, but only limited number of invitations available

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.