Wikiposts

No got it's today?

Old Jul 21st 2005, 9:57 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: No got it's today?

Originally Posted by bun
i see, or not as the case may be!! fantastic - not!!

michelle
I know, dont know why it all appears so secretive, why not let everyone know what's going on?

Aaaaaaah again!!!
Old Jul 21st 2005, 9:59 pm

here's the post but doesnt tell you much...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313637
Old Jul 21st 2005, 10:00 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
here's the post but doesnt tell you much...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313637

thanks/...............

michelle
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 2:19 am
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheRossers

So nothing for either of us eh skywalker. I'd of at least expected you to get yours today.
Thanks Rossers, but it wasn't my day this day, maybe tommorow...
Good luck!
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 2:22 am

even more depressed, our agent still has our police checks as he is awaiting the request

gutted as had hoped the request had come and he'd sent them but forgotten to tell us

house officially on the market now - PLEASE DIMIA I NEED SOME NEWS!
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 5:40 am
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

even more depressed, our agent still has our police checks as he is awaiting the request

gutted as had hoped the request had come and he'd sent them but forgotten to tell us

house officially on the market now - PLEASE DIMIA I NEED SOME NEWS!
Don't want to depress you even more (but I'm going to ) but we've been on the market since Feb and only had 3 viewings (two of which were tyre kickers - time wasters for the uninitated).
We now have ours up with two estate agents on a winner takes all basis.
I know it seems as though we are desperate - but we are!
The housing market is just dead - certainly where we live anyway.
Old Jul 24th 2005, 6:39 pm
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

No news yet?
Old Jul 24th 2005, 6:41 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

No news my end either

Rob

Or is it too early?

Just expected to log on and see a whole load of them...
Old Jul 24th 2005, 6:59 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
No news my end either

Rob
Hi Rob

I am so much waiting for your Got it as we are 4 weeks behind you.
Mind you the way that DIMA work that doesn't really make any difference I suppose. Don't think anyone knows the system there.

Good Luck mate

Ang
Old Jul 24th 2005, 7:05 pm
Here at last

TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
No news my end either

Rob
Nothing here today, but I don't care 'cos I'm going in to hand in my notice today
All being well I'll be finished in 3 weeks time 'cos they owe me holiday. Just got to hope the visa comes in the next 4 weeks!!!!!!!
Old Jul 24th 2005, 7:07 pm

Nothing here today, but I don't care 'cos I'm going in to hand in my notice today
All being well I'll be finished in 3 weeks time 'cos they owe me holiday. Just got to hope the visa comes in the next 4 weeks!!!!!!!
Enjoy the moment, nothing nicer than handing in your notice!
Old Jul 24th 2005, 7:08 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck in work today I finished work 2 weeks ago cos we were supposed to have moved out of the house on Friday - chain fell through.

Anyway hope you get your visa and you can be on your merry way

Ang
Old Jul 24th 2005, 7:27 pm

Nothing here either

For Sale sign should be going up today, so at least I'll feel like something is happening!
Old Jul 24th 2005, 7:34 pm
Here at last

Nothing here either

For Sale sign should be going up today, so at least I'll feel like something is happening!
Best of luck with the house sale Bridie, I hope you have more luck than we have.
Old Jul 24th 2005, 7:46 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing here either

Hi not been around for a couple of days Have you heard anything from the viewer you had last week B? wasnt she coming back to look again?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.