Wikiposts

No got it's today?

Old Jul 21st 2005, 7:14 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy No got it's today?

Or is it too early?

Just expected to log on and see a whole load of them...
Old Jul 21st 2005, 7:44 pm
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No got it's today?

It seems to be a very quiet day...
Old Jul 21st 2005, 8:01 pm

Originally Posted by skywalker
It seems to be a very quiet day...
Old Jul 21st 2005, 8:23 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bridiej
Or is it too early?

Me too I logged on about 7.30 not normal for me, just had a really strong feeling that we would get it today. Ah well
Old Jul 21st 2005, 8:30 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Or is it too early?

Oh this is mad what is happening and what are they up to in Adelaide??
Shouldnt moan cos they may be reading this....

Ang
Old Jul 21st 2005, 8:30 pm

Originally Posted by possoms
Me too I logged on about 7.30 not normal for me, just had a really strong feeling that we would get it today. Ah well
I felt the same!!
Old Jul 21st 2005, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

5teve is an unknown quantity at this point

I felt the same!!
oh god have i got this to look forward to in a months time??

sending off the PCC's today....

Steve
Old Jul 21st 2005, 9:29 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Oh this is mad what is happening and what are they up to in Adelaide??
Shouldnt moan cos they may be reading this....

Ang
I wouldn't worry Ang, moan all you like 'cos they don't give a sh!t. It's just a job to them, it's our lives they are p!ss!ng around with.

So nothing for either of us eh skywalker. I'd of at least expected you to get yours today.
I've just left a voice mail for our agent to see if she can glean any info but going on past experience she'll say she didn't get the voicemail and question whether I dialled the right number
Old Jul 21st 2005, 9:39 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by TheRossers
I wouldn't worry Ang, moan all you like 'cos they don't give a sh!t. It's just a job to them, it's our lives they are p!ss!ng around with.

So nothing for either of us eh skywalker. I'd of at least expected you to get yours today.
I've just left a voice mail for our agent to see if she can glean any info but going on past experience she'll say she didn't get the voicemail and question whether I dialled the right number

I'm getting really twitchy about DIMIA's "reorganisation". Don't want it to end up another preJuly 2004 debacle :scared:
Old Jul 21st 2005, 9:46 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I'm getting really twitchy about DIMIA's "reorganisation". Don't want it to end up another preJuly 2004 debacle :scared:

what do you mean, have i missed something.

michelle
Old Jul 21st 2005, 9:47 pm

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I know what you mean.....
Old Jul 21st 2005, 9:50 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

You've just foiled my cunning plan. I posted a couple of genuine answers, this one being one of them, then when I looked again all I could see was my user name on the forum index of 4 threads. Aha, I thought, lets see if I can get to the bottom of the page before someone else posts

Congratulations Bridie for tripping me up
Old Jul 21st 2005, 9:51 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

I know what you mean.....

i know what anne means about 'pre-july', but what is this about the reorganisation?

michelle
Old Jul 21st 2005, 9:54 pm

Someone posted about the quietness of DIMIA lately and George Lombard said apparently there has been some sort of "reorganisation".

Dont know anymore than that as obviously the office of DIMIA is more highly top secret than that of MI5...!
Old Jul 21st 2005, 9:55 pm
Never going back

Someone posted about the quietness of DIMIA lately and George Lombard said apparently there has been some sort of "reorganisation".

Dont know anymore than that as obviously the office of DIMIA is more highly top secret than that of MI5...!

i see, or not as the case may be!! fantastic - not!!

michelle

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.