Wikiposts

News from my 138 Aussie sponsored...

Old Jan 18th 2005, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all
Default News from my 138 Aussie sponsored...

Well guys, here are the latest news:

Used Gold Coast migration agent.

Applied in April 04 for 138 Aussie sponsored with my then bf (now ex).
Informed DIMIA in Sept about break up and that i am now the only applicant.
End Oct. still no CO
End. Nov. 04: frontloaded Meds and PCC expire
Now: my assurer of support was informed that my visa was not granted because he didnt have enough money to "assure me". There actually was a big mix up at Centrelink who had 2 entries of his name, one with all the correct tax + revenue info and one without. Of course they based their decision on the "wrong" computer entry. My assurer went and saw them and sorted everything out...
Plus: Centrelink said that my ex's name was still on the application!!!!

BIG MIX UP!!!

The thing is that my agent wasnt aware of all that and that now my meds have expired. I informed my agent who is going to contact DIMIA again and remind them for the "i dont know how many time" that the ex is an EX! and has been removed from the application.

What do you guys think of this? I totally trust my agent but do you have any other reccomendation?

Thanks!!!

fabie
Old Jan 18th 2005, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: News from my 138 Aussie sponsored...

Originally Posted by swissfabs

End Oct. still no CO
Now: my assurer of support was informed that my visa was not granted because he didnt have enough money to "assure me". There actually was a big mix up at Centrelink who had 2 entries of his name, one with all the correct tax + revenue info and one without. Of course they based their decision on the "wrong" computer entry. My assurer went and saw them and sorted everything out...
Plus: Centrelink said that my ex's name was still on the application!!!!

BIG MIX UP!!!

The thing is that my agent wasnt aware of all that and that now my meds have expired. I informed my agent who is going to contact DIMIA again and remind them for the "i dont know how many time" that the ex is an EX! and has been removed from the application.

What do you guys think of this? I totally trust my agent but do you have any other reccomendation?

Thanks!!!

fabie
Sounds a bit of a nightmare to me. Probably teaching you to suck eggs but did you submit a Form 1022 (Change in circumstances) form? may have helped. Hope it works out for you in the end.

Regards
Old Jan 19th 2005, 12:08 am
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Craig Brooke
Sounds a bit of a nightmare to me. Probably teaching you to suck eggs but did you submit a Form 1022 (Change in circumstances) form? may have helped. Hope it works out for you in the end.

Regards
Oh of course we submitted all the necessary forms! thanks for u help i will keep u all informed of the evolution!
Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:34 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Oh of course we submitted all the necessary forms! thanks for u help i will keep u all informed of the evolution!

OH FABBIE, WHATS GOING ON?

Hey Im flying out to Melly on 30th Jan, can you believe it?

Hope you are ok, and you get sorted soon...

laura
x
Old Jan 19th 2005, 3:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
OH FABBIE, WHATS GOING ON?

Hey Im flying out to Melly on 30th Jan, can you believe it?

Hope you are ok, and you get sorted soon...

laura
x
Wouah fantastic, thats like in 11 days!!! u must be packing hard!!!!! here it is snowing its so beautiful! take care and have a great trip if i dont talk to u before!
ps: my best mate from oz arrived yesterday so its nice to have him around for 3 weeks! he came to snowboard!!!
oxox
Old Jan 19th 2005, 12:46 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

End Oct. still no CO
Why did you frontload your medicals? I think you should accept that as a writeoff (unless you have a very flexible case officer) and just do them again. Same goes for PCC.

Jeremy
Old Jan 19th 2005, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JAJ
Why did you frontload your medicals? I think you should accept that as a writeoff (unless you have a very flexible case officer) and just do them again. Same goes for PCC.

Jeremy
Hi Jeremy,

Well the thing is i had my meds done in Australia while i was studying. i re-did them before i left (dec 04) and my then-boyfriend just had to add the HIV test to the meds (3mths after at the max). Thing is, we ended up submitting in march because if took a while to find a proper assurer of support...

Now I believe the centrelink mess is sorted and hope that dimia will request my medicals again so i have another year to go and validate...

Do I have to redo the PCC since i havent been to OZ since?

Lets hope it all gets back on the "normal" track!

thanks for your help!
fabie
Old Jan 19th 2005, 10:52 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Now I believe the centrelink mess is sorted and hope that dimia will request my medicals again so i have another year to go and validate...

Do I have to redo the PCC since i havent been to OZ since?
A police check from a country of former residence may be accepted as valid longer than the usual 12 months, but it's a grey area and to be on the safe side I'd send off for a new Australian police check now. You don't want another last minute delay because your CO requests a new one.

Jeremy
Old Jan 19th 2005, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JAJ
A police check from a country of former residence may be accepted as valid longer than the usual 12 months, but it's a grey area and to be on the safe side I'd send off for a new Australian police check now. You don't want another last minute delay because your CO requests a new one.

Jeremy
Ok i will get one then, thanks Jeremy!
Old Jan 20th 2005, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

More news:

My lawyer contacted my Case Officer yesterday. The CO told her that she had informed Centrelink that my ex was removed from the appliction.

I am now waiting to hear from my assurer of support to know if he has been requested to deposit the bond.

Other worry: my meds expired over a month ago. But centrelink is about to request the bond. how is that possible? Hope DIMIA will agreet that i redo my medicals!

fabie
Old Jan 20th 2005, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

JIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant future

More news:

My lawyer contacted my Case Officer yesterday. The CO told her that she had informed Centrelink that my ex was removed from the appliction.

I am now waiting to hear from my assurer of support to know if he has been requested to deposit the bond.

Other worry: my meds expired over a month ago. But centrelink is about to request the bond. how is that possible? Hope DIMIA will agreet that i redo my medicals!

fabie
Dont worry. Most pre-julyers are lodging bonds irrespective of whether DIMIA are assessing the case. Ours was lodged October but we know they haven'y allocated the case yet. You will prob get asked for more meds when they get to your case.
Old Jan 21st 2005, 3:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JIVEBABE
Dont worry. Most pre-julyers are lodging bonds irrespective of whether DIMIA are assessing the case. Ours was lodged October but we know they haven'y allocated the case yet. You will prob get asked for more meds when they get to your case.
Oh thank you thats very reassuring!!! Thanks heaps! have a good weak end Javebabe!
Old Jan 28th 2005, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

rajesh is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh thank you thats very reassuring!!! Thanks heaps! have a good weak end Javebabe!
My assurer attended interview and was told that they will reply within 21 days regarding bond lodgement ? Why is this ? The Centrelink officer told that AOS documents are sent to Adelaide for verification ? IS this normal process ??

Plz advice
Old Jan 28th 2005, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rajesh
My assurer attended interview and was told that they will reply within 21 days regarding bond lodgement ? Why is this ? The Centrelink officer told that AOS documents are sent to Adelaide for verification ? IS this normal process ??

Plz advice
Oh, i can't help you rajesh - i am a pre-julyer so the procedure was different. my Aos documents were with DIMIA first and then got transferred to Centrelink...

good luck, maybe someone else will answer your question!
Old Jan 28th 2005, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

rajesh is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, i can't help you rajesh - i am a pre-julyer so the procedure was different. my Aos documents were with DIMIA first and then got transferred to Centrelink...

good luck, maybe someone else will answer your question!
Hello swisss

Even i am a prejulyer .... Plz advice ..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.