Old Dec 2nd 2008, 11:28 am
Use time wisely

Darren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud of
Default Newbie

Hi to you all,

I have only just discovered this site and found some great information and some really useful (and not so useful) discussions regarding emigration.

I have just had my skills assessed by AIM as a General Manager and passed (this process took 5 months and endless references/letters), what a relief and excuse for celebration.

our 175 visa application is going in this week and no doubt, there will be more nail biting and what if's over the next few months.

we are hoping the visa application will go smoothly and anticipating our visa's for around July, can anyone tell us if this a reasonable assumption?

anyway, I and my wife, Debbie, will be looking forward to posting and replying to threads on this forum and will greatly receive and willingly give, any information or thoughts over the coming months and beyond.

look forward to speaking to you all

Darren
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Newbie

Hi Darren and Debbie..... *waves*

Welcome to BE!!

A friendly and nutty bunch of peeps, always here, day and night!

Congrats on passing your skills assessment and good luck with your visa app.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 12:01 pm

Perthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud of

Hi Darrena and Debbie

July might be pushing it a bit, who knows? "They" reckon about 12 months but others have been getting them a lot quicker. Check out www.beupdate.com for actual timescales of peeps on here.

Good luck with your application, and congrats on the positive skills test.

P
x
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 3:37 pm
Use time wisely

Darren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud of

Hello there,
Thank you for your good wishes, will look up update site.
Debbie