New rule of Australia immigration....

Old Jul 29th 2010, 2:46 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice
Default Re: New rule of Australia immigration....

Originally Posted by sherry9oct
My wife old IELTS score is 4.5 but she will require 6 for immigration if i am to score points on her behalf she needs to score 6 lets say if she dont score 6 then is there any option for like LECOS for her.
very confusing thread !!.... Point of IELTS is to prove English speaking !!! ..... (oh and writing !)
Old Jul 29th 2010, 1:37 pm
RMA; Aussie Career Coach

Susan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud of

Hi Sherry9

Firstly, your calculations in your earlier post do not reflect the maximum for every category. If you achieve a score of 7 or more in each band of IELTS, you will score 10 additional points, which will take your score to 125.

If you wish to claim community language points, you need to have obtained a qualification (of equivalent standard to an Australian degree) gained from a university where instruction was in the eligible community language.

If you wish to claim points for your spouse, they must meet DIAC's basic requirements of age, English language ability, qualifications, nominated occupation and recent work experience, and have obtained a positive skills assessment from the relevant assessing authority.

Where you ask whether you should apply for Skilled Sponsored visas (176) or get straight 7 on IELTS, I suggest that you consider the new skilled migration processing priorities very carefully before making a decision. In particular, consider the implications of applying for State Sponsorship that is NOT on an SMP.

Here is a link to DIAC's information: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...-july-2010.pdf.

Best regards
Susan

Last edited by Susan Wareham McGrath; Jul 29th 2010 at 1:42 pm.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all

Respected Susan Wareham McGrath ,

I would be very thankful if you can advice something about following excerpt from your post

If you wish to claim community language points, you need to have obtained a qualification (of equivalent standard to an Australian degree) gained from a university where instruction was in the eligible community language.
My question is, does the medium of lectures are needed to be in community language or both the language of courses AND medium of lectures are needed to be in community language?

Also, I would be grateful If you can refer me some sample of this letter which is supposed to be claimed from university to avail 5 points of community language.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 10:35 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oliman
Respected Susan Wareham McGrath ,

I would be very thankful if you can advice something about following excerpt from your post

My question is, does the medium of lectures are needed to be in community language or both the language of courses AND medium of lectures are needed to be in community language?

Also, I would be grateful If you can refer me some sample of this letter which is supposed to be claimed from university to avail 5 points of community language.
If you are looking for specifics from a migration agent you would be best to contact her at her place of business and engage her services. The agents here post on a general advice basis only. Susan is a professional and as such if you expect her to give you professional advice it would be expected that you pay for that.
Old Jul 30th 2010, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

sherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nice

Dear Susan Wareham McGrath
Thank you for your help and guidance.