Wikiposts

New police checks requested

Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:30 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default New police checks requested

After a short call to the subject access department at police headquarters, duplicate police checks will be mailed out to us in the next few days.

Just the meds to do today then its just the wait.......if there is room that is

Rob
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:31 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New police checks requested

They'll soon be here!!
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:35 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Thanks B.

Cant believe that we are nearing the end now.

Rob

Originally Posted by bridiej
They'll soon be here!!
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:45 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Thanks B.

Cant believe that we are nearing the end now.

Rob

Good luck with the meds !!
Old Jun 13th 2005, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wargod
Good luck with the meds !!
As wargod said, good luck with the meds Rob, we still have 4 weeks to wait!!!

What a bummer :-((
Old Jun 13th 2005, 9:14 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Thanks.

Just be glad to get the meds out of the way and the police checks sent off.

I asked New Scotland Yard to put the correct postage for the weight this time just incase my report runs into lots and lots of pages

Rob

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
As wargod said, good luck with the meds Rob, we still have 4 weeks to wait!!!

What a bummer :-((
Old Jun 13th 2005, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: New police checks requested

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Thanks.

Just be glad to get the meds out of the way and the police checks sent off.

I asked New Scotland Yard to put the correct postage for the weight this time just incase my report runs into lots and lots of pages

Rob
Mine ran to 8 pages, Scotland Yard sent them to me via DHL because Royal Mail couldn't cope with the weight
Old Jun 13th 2005, 10:40 pm

Mine ran to 8 pages, Scotland Yard sent them to me via DHL because Royal Mail couldn't cope with the weight

Poor Kev, will send you some k
Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Red face Re: New police checks requested

Originally Posted by bridiej
Poor Kev, will send you some k
Hey, I aint bothered, got my med requests so that is all in the past now

Yipeeeeeeee!!!
Old Jun 14th 2005, 12:08 am

Hey, I aint bothered, got my med requests so that is all in the past now

Yipeeeeeeee!!!
You got k anyway!
Old Jun 14th 2005, 1:29 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

You must have been a bad boy
Gillian