New Medical forms?

Old Apr 14th 2002, 10:32 am
Just Joined

Juliette is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Medical forms?

I've downloaded the medical forms but have read that they are onlt to be used when the whole application is to be done in Australia. I'm one of those who applied in London a year ago. Can I still use these forms or do I have to down load them from another place?
thanks
Old Apr 14th 2002, 6:18 pm
jet
Forum Regular

jet will become famous soon enough
Default Re: New Medical forms?

Hi Juliette, I think you will find that you have to wait for London to send you the correct forms to complete your medical because the London ones dont seem to be available on line and even if you email London requesting them, they dont send them to you till they are ready for you to undertake your medicals...Hope this info is correct but I am sure someone will put us right if I am incorrect....Debs
Old Apr 14th 2002, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

mozz48 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Medical forms?

Hi Juliette,
You have to use the official forms sent to you by DIMA I didnt realize you could download a medical form ;not that you could use it anyway You can ask that they send you the forms and get your medicals done This can save you a lot of precious time provided that 12 months doesnt elapse from when you get them done till when you get the visa First entry date usually comes into play here also I think that date is also calculated from when you get your medicals to them
Good Luck Gerard