Wikiposts

new booklet 6

Old Oct 20th 2004, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

caracas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default new booklet 6

this is what i found on DIMIA website.

"Significant changes will be made on 1 November 2004 to Booklet 6, General Skilled Migration. You may want to await the new version, which will be available from this website or from our offices on 1 November 2004."

so maybe we will find some answers about the new checklist
Old Oct 20th 2004, 7:59 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Re: new booklet 6

Originally Posted by caracas
this is what i found on DIMIA website.

"Significant changes will be made on 1 November 2004 to Booklet 6, General Skilled Migration. You may want to await the new version, which will be available from this website or from our offices on 1 November 2004."

so maybe we will find some answers about the new checklist
Would you want to wait?

Could it be a good thing?

Could it make things more difficult?

I would imagine this will make a few people panic but I suppose if you have'nt applied by now its too late to think about it anyway.

R
Old Oct 20th 2004, 8:43 am
Just Joined

Darren1978 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: new booklet 6

I think they will add information about new checklist and possibly encourage "frontloading"... that's just my guess...

Maybe some of the agents on this web site could give us some idea what changes will there be on Booklet 6...
Old Oct 20th 2004, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

caracas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: new booklet 6

Originally Posted by Carruss
Would you want to wait?

Could it be a good thing?

Could it make things more difficult?

I would imagine this will make a few people panic but I suppose if you have'nt applied by now its too late to think about it anyway.

R
I will apply tomorrow if I will have all the answers regarding the new checklist.
but nobody answered me about the new checklist and right now I have all the documents from all 3 checklists and I don't know which one to send.
si it is better to wait till 1st november