Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

New 47sp Partner Migration form - missing back page?!

Wikiposts

New 47sp Partner Migration form - missing back page?!

Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:48 am
Just Joined

cassie_coo is an unknown quantity at this point
Question New 47sp Partner Migration form - missing back page?!

Just wondering if anyone out there was in the middle of filling in the new (April '08) 47SP Partner Migration form? It seems to me that it might be missing the last page on the pdf? I had the October version all ready to send and then realised it had been updated with a new form.

On the new form there is no final declaration to sign and date, to say that I'm providing true info etc. This seems to be pretty crucial to me?! Could this simply have been missed out?

The October form required 3 signatures in part N - 1 agreeing to the Australian Values, 1 about the social security payments and a final declaration. Only the first 2 seem to be on the new form.

I've emailed the London contact centre but have not heard back. Anyone else found the same problem? I'm desperate to send the whole form off but am holding back now because of this.....
Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:03 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New 47sp Partner Migration form - missing back page?!

Originally Posted by cassie_coo
Just wondering if anyone out there was in the middle of filling in the new (April '08) 47SP Partner Migration form? It seems to me that it might be missing the last page on the pdf? I had the October version all ready to send and then realised it had been updated with a new form.

On the new form there is no final declaration to sign and date, to say that I'm providing true info etc. This seems to be pretty crucial to me?! Could this simply have been missed out?

The October form required 3 signatures in part N - 1 agreeing to the Australian Values, 1 about the social security payments and a final declaration. Only the first 2 seem to be on the new form.

I've emailed the London contact centre but have not heard back. Anyone else found the same problem? I'm desperate to send the whole form off but am holding back now because of this.....
Hi Cassie,

That's pretty funny if true - if you've got the old form use that or email me and I'll send you one. Perhaps one of the Australian values is that you wouldn't tell a fib to the government? :-)

Cheers,

George Lombard
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:16 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by George Lombard
Hi Cassie,

That's pretty funny if true - if you've got the old form use that or email me and I'll send you one. Perhaps one of the Australian values is that you wouldn't tell a fib to the government? :-)

Cheers,

George Lombard
Hi Cassie,

The form on the DIAC site is complete now; they must have fixed the problem in response to your enquiry.

Cheers,

George Lombard
Old Apr 29th 2008, 7:40 pm
Just Joined

You're absolutely right! I checked yesterday and it was still only 26 pages long - today it's 27 pages long with the added declaration page. Hooray - I can now send my application off after 4 months prep!! Thanks for your replies.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

JBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud of

Hi all,

I have just completed the 47SP form, printed off around mid April, would this be the latest one or has the April 08 version only just been introduced?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 11:29 pm
Just Joined

If you look at the bottom of your form in small writing, it shows the month and year. I don't know when in April the new form was uploaded. If you have (04/08) on yours then it's the April version. My previous form had (10/07) so was the October form.

Out of interest, did the form you filled in have a final declaration to sign? It was page 27 question 97?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

JBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud of

Ah damnit, my form has 10/07 at the bottom, so I assume this means I have to complete one with 04/08 at the bottom of the form? :curse:
Old Apr 30th 2008, 12:27 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JBlokeUK
Ah damnit, my form has 10/07 at the bottom, so I assume this means I have to complete one with 04/08 at the bottom of the form? :curse:
Exactly the same thing happened to me 4 years ago. Sorry, download the new one and get the pen ready From memory there was only one tiny difference as well :curse:
Old Apr 30th 2008, 12:52 am
Just Joined

Hi JBlokeUK,

Yeah, you're going to need to download the new version (at least now the back page has also been uploaded). You (and I) will become form-filling experts by the end! Good luck.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:00 am
Forum Regular

Ah damnit

Thanks Moneypen, Cassie. I guess the only consolation is that I can just copy the info I filled in on the old form onto the new one, so shouldnt take long.

By the time we are done Cassie, I will not want to see another application form for anything for the rest of my life!!!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:09 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JBlokeUK
Ah damnit

Thanks Moneypen, Cassie. I guess the only consolation is that I can just copy the info I filled in on the old form onto the new one, so shouldnt take long.

By the time we are done Cassie, I will not want to see another application form for anything for the rest of my life!!!
And a little tip for anyone who is completing this form for their Prospective Marriage Visa - copy the form before you send it off, as you will have to fill it in again in a few months time for your temp spouse visa, and almost all the answers will be the same Copying is easier than staring from scratch
Old May 1st 2008, 1:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
And a little tip for anyone who is completing this form for their Prospective Marriage Visa - copy the form before you send it off, as you will have to fill it in again in a few months time for your temp spouse visa, and almost all the answers will be the same Copying is easier than staring from scratch
Good tip Pollyana, thanks. Me and my fiancee are copying just about everything and putting it all in a folder, just in case immi come back saying we are missing something and because, as you say, it will be quicker when applying for the temp spouse visa.