Wikiposts

Need your assistance

Old Apr 7th 2009, 6:47 am
Just Joined

amrat_83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need your assistance

I am a Computer Professional holding experience of about 5 years. I just appeared for my IELTS exam and got 5.5 bands score. And yes i am aged 26. I need you guys to help me in my assessment. I am single.

Thanks in advance
Old Apr 7th 2009, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

slackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need your assistance

Originally Posted by amrat_83
I am a Computer Professional holding experience of about 5 years. I just appeared for my IELTS exam and got 5.5 bands score. And yes i am aged 26. I need you guys to help me in my assessment. I am single.

Thanks in advance
Are you no longer desparate to go Canada (as you had previously posted a few weeks ago)?
Old Apr 7th 2009, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all

Not exactly sure what your asking for help with.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 7:44 am
Just Joined

Actually i have researched for IT jobs and some friends in Canada are also moving to OZ - according to them they are facing job problems. And obviously Chilling climate. So OZ is quite moderate.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

slackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Actually i have researched for IT jobs and some friends in Canada are also moving to OZ - according to them they are facing job problems. And obviously Chilling climate. So OZ is quite moderate.
OK, which visa are you thinking of applying for? Your IELTS score is not sufficient for the GSM programme. Are you planning to re-take it? What is your skillset and have you check the ACS website?
Old Apr 7th 2009, 8:02 am
Just Joined

Yes i am applying for GSM programme - and i am appearing for IELTS again on 18th April and can you please guide me related ACS - What is this and how to do??? Thanks
Old Apr 7th 2009, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes i am applying for GSM programme - and i am appearing for IELTS again on 18th April and can you please guide me related ACS - What is this and how to do??? Thanks
I think you need to some research of your own, everything is explained on the DIAC website. ACS (Australian Computer Society) is the assessing authority for IT professionals and their website explains how to apply.
You need to have a successful skills assessment before you can make a visa application.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 8:35 am
Just Joined

ok i really think i should do some research - BTW thanks for help!!