Need urgent Help

Old Jan 23rd 2002, 6:02 pm
Venkata Prasad Srini

Sir

I received the letter from the Adelaide processing center today.In that lettter it is
stated that

Re: Visa Application

I refer to your application for the visa under one of the points test classes.

As a result of difficulties with the verfication of documents from some countries
DIMA has taken additional measures to ensure their authenticity. Your application has
been identified as one which falls within group. Therefore, all persons in your
application for whom you have lodged evidence that a 'relevant assessing authority'
has assessed their skills, are now required to contact the international/foreign
affairs office of their university or the student records/administration
office(whichever is appropriate) and request that copies of their degree or diploma
documents(for ecample, degree certificate/certificate of graduation) and academic
trancscript, together with English Translations, be sent in a sealed envelope
directly to:

Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre(ASPC) GPO Box 1638 Adelaide SA 5001 Australia

Your visa application cannot be finalised until these documents are received by
this office.

Please ensure that the institution sending the documents to the ASPC quotes the file
number at the top of this letter and please quote it any furthur correspondence with
this office.

I already send all the attested documents to Adelaide and i do no what to do
now.Please help

Prasad

--
Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG

Old Jan 24th 2002, 9:33 am
ams
Forum Regular

ams is an unknown quantity at this point

Does this mean that all those applying from India will be required to undergo this process?? I guess this will be quite a tideous one as Indian universities take a lot of time to send these documents and to get them to quote the file no. will be another hazardous exercise and I doubt they'll ever be doing that as there are no ways you can check before they post it.

Any contribution to this will be most appreciated.

Ams
Old Jan 24th 2002, 10:16 am
Just Joined

mxqt is an unknown quantity at this point

I have several questions for you if you don't mind:

1. When did you lodge your application: before 1 Nov. 2001 or after?

2. Are you a muslim? I don't believe what oz say about "equal rights for every applicant" and other democracy shit. A friend of mine from Australia, said to me that people got histerical there after events from september and now a lot of australians are muslimo-fobics. By the way, when I aplied I was asked which is my (and my family member's) religion. Did you answer to this question?

What can I say other that I understand what you are going through. I feel about the same, as I also live in a non-occidental country snd encountered similar problems. If it weren't for the money I spent, probably I would have dropped all this emigration shit and go elsewhere.

Old Jan 24th 2002, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

jaihanumanjee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Prasad's Dilemma

Hi Prasad,
Just was wondering why the Australian Immigration need more verifications.What are your qualifications and which University did you pass out from India?
Old Jan 24th 2002, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

leeta is an unknown quantity at this point

I applied to the APC from London and I also received this letter. I phoned up Adelaide and they said that it had been sent out to all applicants in error and that it should have only gone to those from countries where verification was needed. This should not have been the UK. It is utter nonsense that it is related to your religion. The Australian authorities however have a list of countries where they simply want verification of qualification to come directly from the Uni etc that the applicant attended. You will have to contact your Uni in India, write them a letter asking them to send the verification (ie Uni transcript, degree certificate) directly to Adelaide and quote your file ref no. It is simply a measure to ensure that the qualifications are genuine. It may be worth you phoning your case officer tho' as when I called from the UK I was told it was not needed for me, but for India it may be different.
Old Jan 24th 2002, 4:40 pm
Venkata Prasad Srini

Hi Leetha and everyone

I am in USA at present.Can i send one email to the ASPC to my case officer

prasad

--
Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG

Old Jan 24th 2002, 6:16 pm
Jsuppal

Hi

Leeta has put it correctly.

This has nothing to do with race or religion. It has more to do with DIMIA's
experience with the authenticity of documents from different parts of the world, and
the history of presentation by past applicants of documents of doubtful origin,
ownership or authenticity.

There is no way way around it. The sooner you contact the institution(s) that awarded
you your qualifications and have they do the needful the sooner your application will
be processed.

Best wishes.

J S Uppal Regd Migration Agent No: 9803103 Sydney, Australia
http://firms.findlaw.com/JSUppal Fax: +61 2 4628 6003 Tel: +61 40 344 9761 email:
[email protected]

leeta <[email protected]>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jan 29th 2002, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

venky_macho is an unknown quantity at this point

Let us know buddy what steps have you taken
Old Jan 29th 2002, 5:41 pm
Venky_macho

Let us know buddy what steps have you taken

--

Old Jan 30th 2002, 5:39 pm
Umer

Hi Venkat, Maybe u can get you transcripts certified by your college professors who
are maybe equivalent to the International Students Advisors referred to in the letter
you received from DIMA.

Just a suggestion.

Umer