Need ur help pls...

Old Apr 25th 2009, 5:13 pm
Just Joined

detty428 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Need ur help pls...

My birthday is on the 28th and I'll be losing 5 precious points that day. My question is, do I need to finish uploading all the required documents before my birthday comes? OR I can still continue uploading documents after said date??? BTW, I only have exactly 120 points right now, just enough for the 175 visa application.

Please advise. Thanks
Old Apr 25th 2009, 5:23 pm

Perthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud of
Default Re: Need ur help pls...

As long as you've lodged your application before your birthday - you'll be fine!

P

(Happy Birthday by the way)
Old Apr 25th 2009, 5:29 pm
His Excellency

fifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by detty428
My birthday is on the 28th and I'll be losing 5 precious points that day. My question is, do I need to finish uploading all the required documents before my birthday comes? OR I can still continue uploading documents after said date??? BTW, I only have exactly 120 points right now, just enough for the 175 visa application.

Please advise. Thanks
Just get your application in before the 28th making sure

1. Your IELTS TRF must read an earlier date than the date you lodge your application - unless you hold an eligible passport of course.
2. You must have your skills assessed before the date you lodge
3. You must satisfy the 12/24 W.E criteria at the time you lodge

You can just scan and upload the documents later and take ur own sweet time..
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:04 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Perthfect
As long as you've lodged your application before your birthday - you'll be fine!

P

(Happy Birthday by the way)

Thanks! I will definitely have a happier birthday then (no more cramming!)
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:06 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by fifty_pence
Just get your application in before the 28th making sure

1. Your IELTS TRF must read an earlier date than the date you lodge your application - unless you hold an eligible passport of course.
2. You must have your skills assessed before the date you lodge
3. You must satisfy the 12/24 W.E criteria at the time you lodge

You can just scan and upload the documents later and take ur own sweet time..

Thank you very much! I feel relieved!
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

suziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nice

now that you feel more relieved, this may be premature but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU and congrats on lodging your visa!!!!

xxxx
Old Apr 26th 2009, 1:29 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by suziegaz
now that you feel more relieved, this may be premature but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU and congrats on lodging your visa!!!!

xxxx
Thanks thanks... Good luck to you as well
Old Apr 26th 2009, 1:45 am
Just Joined

Thanks thanks... Good luck to you as well
Hey, I have another question, is it ok to place any character/number and date to the passport number, date of issue and expiry fields of my baby just to proceed with the lodgement now?? Her passport will be released on the 29th. Can I still edit my visa application details after visa lodgement? I'm not sure what to do, I want to lodge our application asap, but still hesitant on some points. Thanks
Old Apr 26th 2009, 1:49 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I have another question, is it ok to place any character/number and date to the passport number, date of issue and expiry fields of my baby just to proceed with the lodgement now?? Her passport will be released on the 29th. Can I still edit my visa application details after visa lodgement? I'm not sure what to do, I want to lodge our application asap, but still hesitant on some points. Thanks
No, you can't. Just leave your baby's passport number blank for now and fill it in later.