Wikiposts

Need some help with form 80

Old Aug 10th 2007, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Need some help with form 80

Can someone help me with filling in form 80. I have a few parts of the form that I am unsure how to fill in. We are applying for the 47sk visa.

1. Are we applying as migrant or temp. resident.
2. Question 25 - details of current or intended visit to australia -
date of arrival, (which we dont know)
place of arrival
period of time permitted to remain in australia as authorized after arrival
purpose of journey

I take it we send this form along with the 47sk forms.

Thanks guys,
Sharon
Old Aug 10th 2007, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Need some help with form 80

Originally Posted by shabee
Can someone help me with filling in form 80. I have a few parts of the form that I am unsure how to fill in. We are applying for the 47sk visa.

1. Are we applying as migrant or temp. resident.
2. Question 25 - details of current or intended visit to australia -
date of arrival, (which we dont know)
place of arrival
period of time permitted to remain in australia as authorized after arrival
purpose of journey

I take it we send this form along with the 47sk forms.

Thanks guys,
Sharon
Hi Q1 migrant
Q2 just leave blank
Q3just leave blank
yes you send form 80 47sk and everthing you sent to TRA including TRA form and all your certified certificates and certified copy of TRA outcome letter hope this helps Good luck
Old Aug 11th 2007, 4:28 am
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Hi Q1 migrant
Q2 just leave blank
Q3just leave blank
yes you send form 80 47sk and everthing you sent to TRA including TRA form and all your certified certificates and certified copy of TRA outcome letter hope this helps Good luck
Thank you!!!!, Mad City Fan.

What would we do without BE.
Sharon
Old Aug 12th 2007, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

lorac is on a distinguished road

i've another question on the filling in the form...

do i have to put "N/A" for all the "not applicable" questions or should i leave it blank??
Old Aug 12th 2007, 4:35 am
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

Put N/A
Old Aug 12th 2007, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice

I just did this form last week, and had the same thoughts about Q25, I mean, you don't know because you can't book till you get the visa granted, right!?
I just left it blank.
And I ticked migrant for Q1 as well.
I looked at the request for it, thought 'great, its only a 6 page form!' then when I looked at what I had to provide for it, it took a week to get it all together!
Good luck and give us all another shout if you're still having problems with it
Old Aug 12th 2007, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

will it looked "ugly" with all the N/A in the form?

coz im applying alone (without any spouse or family)

anyone has a sample of filled form for me as a reference??
Old Aug 12th 2007, 8:26 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

The forms states fill in 'N/A' to anything not relevant to you.

Form 80 is all very personal information, why would anyone give that out as a 'sample'?! Everyones is different.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice

Originally Posted by lorac
will it looked "ugly" with all the N/A in the form?

coz im applying alone (without any spouse or family)

anyone has a sample of filled form for me as a reference??
Don't forget they ask you to fill in the details of your parents, brothers and sisters even if they aren't emigrating with you - that should fill in a few boxes!
Old Aug 18th 2007, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

one more question...

one of the question is :

date of citizenship/nationality on Q8..

what date should i fill that with?? our birthdate??
Old Aug 18th 2007, 5:13 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lorac
one more question...

one of the question is :

date of citizenship/nationality on Q8..

what date should i fill that with?? our birthdate??
Good question!
J x
Old Aug 18th 2007, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

perth bound is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
Good question!
J x
Yeah I believe you should put birthdate

there are agents who regularly post on here, they might be along soon with the correct answer

good luck with the application
Old Aug 18th 2007, 1:18 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by perth bound
Yeah I believe you should put birthdate

there are agents who regularly post on here, they might be along soon with the correct answer

good luck with the application
Yes, put your birthdate in for date granted.