Need some help with attaching documents!

Old Oct 14th 2007, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute
Default Need some help with attaching documents!

Hi all
Applied online on saturday for 175 (yippee) and as soon as I had finished, the whole darned system went down!
I can use my TRN to check progress but all it says is application and payment received and says I can't do anything else.
If I use the new password I set up just before it crashed, it says invalid password.
So how do I go about attaching my docs etc?
Have sent them an email but got an automatic one back saying 2- 4 weeks delay in replying due to exceptional volumes
Over the weekend they have obviously been working on the system so I thought that by this morning all would be OK but sadly not.
Any advise from the 175 gang would be very helpful, please.

Sammy
Old Oct 14th 2007, 8:07 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need some help with attaching documents!

yep the server is down this morning...
Similar thing happened to me, the server crashed as I was trying to set my password for the completed form! I sent an email, took 2 weeks to get reply... in the meantime, I discovered that I could use the first password that I made to access the upload documents page. Hence the email said... 'we cannot change or issue new passwords, but it has been noticed that you have uploaded several docuements.

It's not alphanumeric (and it should be!) but it works and I can access it and upload all the documents I want!!!

Obviously, you'll have to wait until the server is up again, but try it, because it worked for me!

Ali x
Old Oct 14th 2007, 8:07 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Sammy, congrats on lodging. If nothing else works, you can email your scans to adelaide(dot)gsm(dot)documents(at)immi(dot)gov(dot )au - and put your TRN and last name into the subject line. I think that you also need a "permission ID", which is a long numerical code. You will get it in the email with the document request.

NJ
Old Oct 14th 2007, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that guys.
Have tried using the other password that I had been using whilst completing the form over the last couple of weeks but won't let me use that one as it says my application has now been submitted.
Will try email address NJ, but I haven't had an email requesting anything yet, so perhaps (as usual) I'm jumping the gun a little.
Patience should now be my middle name but having trouble getting my ahead around that one!

Sammy
Old Oct 14th 2007, 8:32 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/a...14-4459-worker
Hi Sammy,
you need to go to this page and enter the details... the login page for uploading is different to that for form completion...

There is also a different login page to check on progress:

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...o?action=eVisa
This page has the document checklist to see if you've got everything they're after.

this is the page for that... I've saved them as bookmarks so that I don't have to search the site again.
have a go with the first link and see if your old password works.

Let us know if this works!
Old Oct 14th 2007, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Ally

Thanks for that, tried the first one and it said system was down!

Tried the second one and it said application and payment received but there's nothing else I can access from it.

So there's obviously a problem at their end, so I shall just have to keep checking and hoping something changes soon.
Did you receive any emails from them after submission?

Sammy
Old Oct 14th 2007, 8:51 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

I did, and it asked me to send some scans again, due to teething problems with the upload end of the new system. It had pretty detailed instructions and how-to's, had this "permission id" - all to help them sort emails to the right people - I can imagine how many emails they receive - whatever makes their jobs easier.

Now just try to breathe slowly Sammy

NJ
Old Oct 14th 2007, 8:59 pm
Ping pong PoM

Yep Trish (scrum) Said that the system is down this morning. You'll have to keep on trying Sammy!

Ali x
Old Oct 14th 2007, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

OK, breathing slowly now.
Will go out for a walk with the dog and relaxxxx

All of my family have had colds and sickness bugs over the last couple of weeks, I normally get everything going but I think my stress levels are so high at the moment, I'm resistant. One day, when I finally relax, I'll get the whole lot in one go!

Byeee

Sammy
Old Oct 14th 2007, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alipally
Yep Trish (scrum) Said that the system is down this morning. You'll have to keep on trying Sammy!

Ali x
DIAC is givig the following message when I try to check the status of my application today.

Server Error (500 Error)
This web server has encountered an error while attempting to process your request.

Please try again or contact the Department of Immigration and Citizenship to report this problem.

Trish
Old Oct 14th 2007, 11:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Have walked the dog, had a cup of coffee and a Kit Kat - much calmer now!

No PC's in the post (not too worried as cannot send them anyway!) but we are now on about 50 days, so might give them a little polite nudge to find out if they have been sent as we have been having lots of trouble with our post, before the strikes, lots of things going missing including credit cards and gifts/cards for the children's birthdays etc. So I'd just like to make sure they have not gone astray!

Sammy
Old Oct 15th 2007, 9:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Trying not to get agitated here but its not working:curse:

Still cannot attach any documents, used the email address that NJ suggested and put a message regarding the fact I cannot use the online facility because it won't accept my pasword.
They replied last night saying they cannot accept the docs and I've got to use the online facility with my password - didn't they read my message?
Not had a problem with server being down, which I think was a problem yesterday, it just won't accept my password!
Think someone may be staying up very late tonight to try and speak to someone to get it sorted.

Sammy
Old Oct 15th 2007, 10:56 pm

Sammy,
sorry to hear it did not work for you on the first go. My instructions from the CO were very specific to the subject line and I have had a "permission ID", which means DIAC requested documents from me. Perhaps if you do not have such request ID there yet (and it cant be, since there is no CO yet), they do not wish to deal with your documents at this moment. May be waiting for the CO request would be your best choice - and recovering your password is a good idea as well! Good luck
NJ
Old Oct 15th 2007, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by newjersey
Sammy,
sorry to hear it did not work for you on the first go. My instructions from the CO were very specific to the subject line and I have had a "permission ID", which means DIAC requested documents from me. Perhaps if you do not have such request ID there yet (and it cant be, since there is no CO yet), they do not wish to deal with your documents at this moment. May be waiting for the CO request would be your best choice - and recovering your password is a good idea as well! Good luck
NJ
Yep, I think you are right re above. What really annoyed me was that they stated in their email to use my password, despite me having written the system would not accept it!
We'll have a go at ringing them tonight, just noticed they are on 1/2 day tomorrow, so no good trying to get up very early to speak to them as they'll have gone!
Sammy
Old Oct 16th 2007, 1:26 am
Forum Regular

debbie76 will become famous soon enoughdebbie76 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi all
Applied online on saturday for 175 (yippee) and as soon as I had finished, the whole darned system went down!
I can use my TRN to check progress but all it says is application and payment received and says I can't do anything else.
If I use the new password I set up just before it crashed, it says invalid password.
So how do I go about attaching my docs etc?
Have sent them an email but got an automatic one back saying 2- 4 weeks delay in replying due to exceptional volumes
Over the weekend they have obviously been working on the system so I thought that by this morning all would be OK but sadly not.
Any advise from the 175 gang would be very helpful, please.

Sammy
Hi sammy.
just read your thread. i am just about to submit online application for 175 think you have put me off though ,what a hassle hope everything gets sorted out for you and i would appreciate any tips/ advice you may have before I submit.
Debbie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.