Need info on a registered agent

Old Apr 4th 2010, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

aPerfectCircle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Need info on a registered agent

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I think he's been discussed here a few times. Do a search for his name in this forum and you'll find other threads.
Thank you Dorothy
Old Apr 4th 2010, 10:45 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Without necessarily seeking to "promote the opposition", Stephen worked with us for a couple of years (and still does on an ad hoc basis) - he is reliable and competent, and you shouldn't have a problem if you engage his services.

Best regards.
Old Apr 6th 2010, 6:09 pm
Just Joined

angelarnika is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aPerfectCircle
I think when you're about to have a heart surgery and you didn't have any history with the surgon doing the surgery the first thing you do is to circulate his or her name to see how good he or she is at what they do. Am I right or what ?

Not just that you're paying thousands of dollars, you're also risking your chances with migrating and before you make any further step you need to be 100% sure that you're making the right choice.

Its not like i was going on a date and i was putting my date's name on the internet to see if she is worth dating or not !!!!
There are no bad heart surgeons.
Old Apr 6th 2010, 6:37 pm
Use time wisely

Darren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by angelarnika
or nobody left alive to complain
Old Apr 6th 2010, 9:36 pm
Just Joined

bakercrew is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Just had a look on Stephens website, all looks good, how much has he quoted you as I am also looking to sign up but can not decide which agency to trust. I am look for perm visa.
Old Apr 6th 2010, 11:45 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angelarnika
Sorry, I just snorted my yogurt through my nose. That has to be one of the funniest statements EVER!!!!!
Old Apr 6th 2010, 11:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

tomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond repute

My advice to everyone is, approach at least 3 agents. See if you get the same assessment from them, if your case isn't straight forward, get quotes, and also advice if possible from others who have used them. I see nothing wrong in asking advice from this forum. Many posters have praised various agents in the past and continue to do so.
Of course any agent who helps smooth the path to PR is a good agent!!!!
Old Apr 7th 2010, 9:33 am
Just Joined

garthy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tomar
My advice to everyone is, approach at least 3 agents. See if you get the same assessment from them, if your case isn't straight forward, get quotes, and also advice if possible from others who have used them. I see nothing wrong in asking advice from this forum. Many posters have praised various agents in the past and continue to do so.
Of course any agent who helps smooth the path to PR is a good agent!!!!
would nt go with that alan collet from matilda he doesnt return your calls
Old Apr 7th 2010, 9:35 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Errr ... not sure about that.

Please send me a PM with your full name and confirmation of when you tried to contact me, and I should then be able to track down your details.

Best regards.
Old Apr 7th 2010, 9:39 am
Migration Agent

PS. Are you the Garth that telephoned our office in Melbourne this morning with a question about citizenship?
Old Apr 7th 2010, 10:20 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by garthy
would nt go with that alan collet from matilda he doesnt return your calls
That's odd. I've heard nothing but good reports about both Alan and his business.
Old Apr 7th 2010, 10:58 am
Migration Agent

Thanks Dorothy.

I am still waiting to hear from the above person ...

Best regards.
Old Apr 7th 2010, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

Bigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really nice

We used 'Go Matilda' and Alan looked after our case which was not totally straight forward. He was completely professional and we trust his judgement. Cheers, H
Old Apr 7th 2010, 12:43 pm
Just Joined

surhythms is a jewel in the roughsurhythms is a jewel in the roughsurhythms is a jewel in the roughsurhythms is a jewel in the rough

At the moment we are using Grace Migration in Dublin, Ireland - have to say they are fantastic.

We also were in contact with Go Matilda, Ian Harrop and a couple more agents whom I wont mention because I wouldnt rate them at all! - they wanted money from us for advice.

The only reason we didnt choose Go Matilda or Ian Harrop was because our agent is based in our hometown in Dublin and it gave us the opportunity to meet with her but I have heard great stories about the above agents.

Suzanne