Need help regarding a visa grant letter

Old Sep 15th 2010, 7:06 am
Just Joined

Jacob25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Inquiry abour australian visa grant

Dear All,

I got my 175 visa recently granted. I contacted the embassy and I placed a visa sticker on my passport..... I would like to know if I need to do anything else (any additional procedures, activities...etc) in order to have my visa ready for traveling....

I am about to book a flight to Australia, and I would like to make sure I will not have any unpleasant surprises that stop me from making the entry on my visa...

Thank you fellows and have a nice day
Old Sep 15th 2010, 12:29 pm
Just Joined

Default Need help regarding a visa grant letter

Could any one tell me what I need to do after receiving the 175 visa granting letter and stamping the visa sticker on my passport.... Am I ready to fly to Australia or need to do something else?
Old Sep 15th 2010, 12:51 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need help regarding a visa grant letter

Nope, that's it except for flying over. When you land, passport control will stamp a blank page in the passport and that's that.
Old Sep 15th 2010, 1:09 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Nope, that's it except for flying over. When you land, passport control will stamp a blank page in the passport and that's that.
Thank you for your reply..... but the Australian embassy already stamped the visa on the passport.... can you please tell me more details?
Old Sep 15th 2010, 1:46 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

there is a section on the immi website for the new migrants telling you all you want to know. http://www.immi.gov.au/living-in-aus...-in-australia/
Old Sep 15th 2010, 1:50 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jacob25
Thank you for your reply..... but the Australian embassy already stamped the visa on the passport.... can you please tell me more details?
The High Commission will have put a visa label in your passport.
When you enter (and leave) Australia Immigration at the airport will stamp your passport with entry/exit dates.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 1:16 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Inquiry abour australian visa grant

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Visa_Validation-Australia
Old Sep 16th 2010, 4:15 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Threads merged. A question only needs to be asked once. Patience is required when dealing with forums whose members are in different time zones.