need help about previous apply in canada

Old May 29th 2009, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

zee004 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default need help about previous apply in canada

Hi, I have a question if someone can help me. I had applied for political asylm in canada in 2002 and was refused in 2003 and was issued the deportation order. Since 2004 am working in my profession in my country. Should I mention that stay of one year in canada, actually I don not have any record of that since it was 6 years ago and will it affect my case. Pl help me m confused. I had lost all those ducuments
Old May 29th 2009, 9:05 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: need help about previous apply in canada

Originally Posted by zee004
Hi, I have a question if someone can help me. I had applied for political asylm in canada in 2002 and was refused in 2003 and was issued the deportation order. Since 2004 am working in my profession in my country. Should I mention that stay of one year in canada, actually I don not have any record of that since it was 6 years ago and will it affect my case. Pl help me m confused. I had lost all those ducuments
withholding information, relevant to migration, equals to lying. You are going to need to declare places where you lived in past 10 years, and if you are not truthful in this aspect or any other aspect of your application, you will be caught.
Old May 29th 2009, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

slippery30 will become famous soon enough

you not only have to declare the fact that u lived in canada for many years but specifically have to declare;
1. that u applied for a visa and was refused.

2. you have to obtain a police clearence from canada as u lived there for more than 1 year.

looks like a tough case..and habit of cheating wont help u
Old May 29th 2009, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

zee004 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for your reply. Yes I will tell them. But will it effect the chances of my case if I tell them every thing and the Police cle cer from canada.

Could you also please tel me that what should I do if DIAC ask me for bank statement as I get cash payment from my company
Old May 29th 2009, 10:33 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for your reply. Yes I will tell them. But will it effect the chances of my case if I tell them every thing and the Police cle cer from canada.

Could you also please tel me that what should I do if DIAC ask me for bank statement as I get cash payment from my company
Its more likely to affect your case if you DON'T declare it as you will be risk of having your visa cancelled for withholding the information
Old May 29th 2009, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

H2fusion is an unknown quantity at this point

You need to declare everything, most certainly for the last 10 years, depends on the forms you will be filling up. It's a new life and a new beginning. Past is past and you will learn from it.
Old May 29th 2009, 11:45 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by H2fusion
You need to declare everything ... .
You need to answer the questions asked truthfully.