Need CDR Sample....

Old Jul 4th 2012, 12:46 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need CDR Sample....(Electrical Engineer)

Originally Posted by prince_mhmd
Hey... I have just passed IELTS. Now i want to send CDR to Engineers Australia.
My Occupation is Electrical Engineer (Electricity distribution System, Electrical Equipment O&M). Please send me a sample CDR so that i can use that as a reference.

BR//
Atiqul Islam
No. We will point people in the right direction, but we're not going to do the work for them. Get off your backside & do it yourself!
Old Jul 6th 2012, 10:37 am
Just Joined

prince_mhmd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JOE2010
Why can't you write yours?
Of course i'll write my own CDR. I just wanted a Sample CDR to get Idea about it, Nothing else.....
Old Jul 6th 2012, 10:41 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
That was my thoughts too

If you really need some examples - google it , but you know what you've done in your career so ....

Thanks for your reply. Instead of googeling, I am interest to collect Sample CDR from here coz I think this is the perfect place for this task.
Old Jul 6th 2012, 10:44 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
No. We will point people in the right direction, but we're not going to do the work for them. Get off your backside & do it yourself!

Hey how u'll do work for me? your & my Job responsibility of course not same. Once again i like to mention i just wanted sample CDR. If you are not interest to help, don't do it. I think there is a lot of people who will help me regarding this. Thanks.......
Old Jul 6th 2012, 11:01 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Hey how u'll do work for me? your & my Job responsibility of course not same. Once again i like to mention i just wanted sample CDR. If you are not interest to help, don't do it. I think there is a lot of people who will help me regarding this. Thanks.......
No there is not a lot of people willing to assist in what looks like fraud.
Old Jul 6th 2012, 11:04 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Of course i'll write my own CDR. I just wanted a Sample CDR to get Idea about it, Nothing else.....
I'm assuming your Google is broken, so I've taken pity and done a search for you. Here's the page where you'll find plenty of samples.

You're welcome.
Old Jul 6th 2012, 11:07 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thread closed
Old Aug 1st 2012, 4:59 am
Just Joined

masud09 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post CDR submission after 1st July

Any body already sent or preparing CDR after 1st July. Need help about competency element.

Thanks
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 1:31 am
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of
Default Re: CDR submission after 1st July

Google return following: http://www.tribuslingua.com.au/blog/...lia-an-example
Old Aug 5th 2012, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

MSD128 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CDR Skill Assessment Fee Acceptance Delay for Engineers Australia

HI,
I am preparing my CDR but having difficulty in connecting the episodes with elements of summary statement. I would appreciate if any body could send me some Career Episodes samples. I will be grateful.
Old Aug 7th 2012, 12:39 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MSD128
HI,
I am preparing my CDR but having difficulty in connecting the episodes with elements of summary statement. I would appreciate if any body could send me some Career Episodes samples. I will be grateful.
Have a google. There are plenty online.
Old Aug 7th 2012, 12:41 am
Forum Regular

mariner is a jewel in the roughmariner is a jewel in the roughmariner is a jewel in the roughmariner is a jewel in the roughmariner is a jewel in the rough

HI,
You can find examples of CER and their link to competnencies here. http://www.engineersaustralia.org.au...20Registry.pdf However, CERs should essentially be ones own work. Also, the competency requirement have been revised by EA in July and they have in fact become less in number. Dedicate some serious time in preparing the reports and you'll not find it difficult.

Good Luck!
Old Aug 7th 2012, 3:47 am
Forum Regular

ios_ghost is an unknown quantity at this point

HI,

My friend. . . . You can follow my steps.

1) First read the competence requirements stated by EA.Then try to plot which skills of you fall into those categories.
You can make a list of your good works to make the plan.

2) Then start to write. . I took 5 days to complete my first episode. then only three for the rest two.

3) Then complete your summary sheet.

4) Now you will find that you are missing some points in summary sheet which you did not mention in episode.

5) Then again edit the episode and the summary sheet

6) I followed the example mentioned in EA Booklet and used paragraphs as per that paragragh.

7) My each career episode was 4 to 5 pages.

Last edited by ios_ghost; Aug 7th 2012 at 3:49 am.
Old Aug 7th 2012, 5:15 am
Just Joined

masud09 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ios_ghost
My friend. . . . You can follow my steps.

1) First read the competence requirements stated by EA.Then try to plot which skills of you fall into those categories.
You can make a list of your good works to make the plan.

2) Then start to write. . I took 5 days to complete my first episode. then only three for the rest two.

3) Then complete your summary sheet.

4) Now you will find that you are missing some points in summary sheet which you did not mention in episode.

5) Then again edit the episode and the summary sheet

6) I followed the example mentioned in EA Booklet and used paragraphs as per that paragragh.

7) My each career episode was 4 to 5 pages.
Your post is very helpful. I am also writing my episodes and now trying to finalize according to competency elements.
Old Aug 7th 2012, 6:53 am
Just Joined

MSD128 is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks for the valuabale comments. You are right that first episode takes alot and the following will definitely much less efforts and time. Kindly if possible send me CE you prepared for your case. I need these just for refrence.

Thanks and regards,

M. SHoaib Danish

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.