Need CDR Sample....

Old Feb 24th 2012, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

ios_ghost is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need CDR Sample....

Dear Forum Greetings . . . .

I need to know something from you.

I have sent my CDR application kit in 14 Feb 2012 and as per DHL tracking site it was delivered to Engineers Australia on 17 Feb 8:31 AM.

My IELTS score card was reached on 15 Feb 2012.

I provided Credit Card number in the main application form to pay assessment fees.But still now no money is deducted from my card by EA.

From online I saw for others cases; it took 2/3 days to charge the fee by EA after reception of application. And EA issues a mail with CID number.

Now I am very tensed because still now I did not get any response.
1) What do you think is that a normal case?
2) Should I do any inquiry to EA? But how if I need to do?

Please advise. . .
Old Feb 24th 2012, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

ahmedEE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CDR Skill Assessment Fee Acceptance Delay for Engineers Australia

Originally Posted by ios_ghost
Dear Forum Greetings . . . .

I need to know something from you.

I have sent my CDR application kit in 14 Feb 2012 and as per DHL tracking site it was delivered to Engineers Australia on 17 Feb 8:31 AM.

My IELTS score card was reached on 15 Feb 2012.

I provided Credit Card number in the main application form to pay assessment fees.But still now no money is deducted from my card by EA.

From online I saw for others cases; it took 2/3 days to charge the fee by EA after reception of application. And EA issues a mail with CID number.

Now I am very tensed because still now I did not get any response.
1) What do you think is that a normal case?
2) Should I do any inquiry to EA? But how if I need to do?

Please advise. . .
You can contact them via email address available on their website [email protected]
Old Feb 24th 2012, 4:57 pm
Account Closed

roraimap is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ahmedEE
You can contact them via email address available on their website [email protected]
Ours took about 5 days and we received the receipt two weeks after. You should write them. Remember it is summer there and sometimes you can experience a delay.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by roraimap
Ours took about 5 days and we received the receipt two weeks after. You should write them. Remember it is summer there and sometimes you can experience a delay.
From my bank account i got to know that EA has charged the fee on 22 Feb but unfortunately bank did not notify me during that time.

Now question is when am going to get the CID number over mail. . . .

Am counting my days. . . . . :'-(
Old Feb 28th 2012, 2:14 pm
Account Closed

roraimap is an unknown quantity at this point

you can send an email asking for your CID but I would suggest you to wait at least one more week if you dont live in australia.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

you can send an email asking for your CID but I would suggest you to wait at least one more week if you dont live in australia.
wow! ! Am surprised to get a fast reply from you.

Thanks for posting.

i understand i have to wait a little bit more.

I shall share whenever i get the number
Old Feb 28th 2012, 2:45 pm
Just Joined

mechman is an unknown quantity at this point

You will receive a fee receipt slip soon.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 11:43 pm
Just Joined

amrgab11 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow! ! Am surprised to get a fast reply from you.

Thanks for posting.

i understand i have to wait a little bit more.

I shall share whenever i get the number
Hi iso_ghost and everybody

I have just submitted my CDR under the same circumstances, my papers were delivered on 23 Feb.

If you don't mind I have two inquiries
1- please keep me updated as I follow your path.
2-unfortunately, my IELTS result still in the way (B.C. used different courier) so do you think it could cause any delay for issuing CID.

I also appreciate your or anyone advice
Old Feb 29th 2012, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

Hi everybody,
I started my morning with a good news from engineers australia. Thye replied my email with CID number.They confirmed that my documents are received and told me to stop crying. . . . . :-)

Additionally they shared that, now EA is assessing with docs received on 24 jan 2012.And they got my docs on 17 Feb.So i have to wait. . . .

Thanks to all for replying on this thread.

Please keep in touch.

Regards,
Old Feb 29th 2012, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

ahmedEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everybody,
I started my morning with a good news from engineers australia. Thye replied my email with CID number.They confirmed that my documents are received and told me to stop crying. . . . . :-)

Additionally they shared that, now EA is assessing with docs received on 24 jan 2012.And they got my docs on 17 Feb.So i have to wait. . . .

Thanks to all for replying on this thread.

Please keep in touch.

Regards,
Thats great
I suggest that you use the search function on the threads before posting a new thread. I found most of the answers to my queries by scanning the related posts through searching. Trust me, it can save you a lot of crying!!
Old Mar 1st 2012, 2:41 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

What on earth has the season here got to do with anything?
Old Mar 1st 2012, 2:50 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
What on earth has the season here got to do with anything?
It's a religion in its own right. People who can not accept that there is a rational and formal process invent unearthly forces that have it in for them personally and delay their applications.
Old Mar 1st 2012, 2:54 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by newjersey
It's a religion in its own right. People who can not accept that there is a rational and formal process invent unearthly forces that have it in for them personally and delay their applications.
How did I not realise?
Old Mar 1st 2012, 3:06 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
How did I not realise?
It's summer, everything slows down MP oops did I say that.
Old Mar 1st 2012, 3:07 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by newjersey
It's summer, everything slows down MP oops did I say that.
Technically it's now Autumn. Will that make a difference?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.