Need Advice for 457 visa

Old Apr 24th 2008, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

strangers4me is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need Advice for 457 visa

Hi

My cousin wants to apply for 457visa. I want to know the eligiblity of 457. Rgt now he is working as cashier from last 5yrs. . He dont hold any edu. qual. But he is able to clear the IELTS test if thats the req for VISA.

so i want to know that educational qual. is necc. for 457 visa or not. and how much time It takes from start till visa app.

Hope to hear advices.

thanks for ur help.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 10:35 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need Advice for 457 visa

Originally Posted by strangers4me
Hi

My cousin wants to apply for 457visa. I want to know the eligiblity of 457. Rgt now he is working as cashier from last 5yrs. . He dont hold any edu. qual. But he is able to clear the IELTS test if thats the req for VISA.

so i want to know that educational qual. is necc. for 457 visa or not. and how much time It takes from start till visa app.

Hope to hear advices.

thanks for ur help.
To get a 457 he needs an employer to sponsor him. Does he have one?
Old Apr 24th 2008, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

strangers4me is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Need Advice for 457 visa

Originally Posted by Pollyana
To get a 457 he needs an employer to sponsor him. Does he have one?
yes Pollyana He have employer to sponsor him.thats y i am asking for advice for other things like he need to take IELTS,MEDICAL and weather edu. qualification is necc. in that case or not. Becoz he dont posses any edu. qualification.

Total Cost involved in this and any other information with which u can help me.

thanks for ur time and consideration