On my way...

Old Jul 15th 2009, 9:24 am
Axe
Forum Regular

Axe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud of
Default On my way...

Got the email from my agent this morning... Visa Granted
Old Jul 15th 2009, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all
Default Re: On my way...

Originally Posted by Axe
Good news, all the best.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 9:42 am
Banned

Mukesam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Axe
Here goes another one............What a feeling Axe. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best of Luck!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 15th 2009, 9:46 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Axe
Fantastic news Axe, are you going to celebrate

Keep posting

Cooler
Old Jul 15th 2009, 9:50 am
Dia , Queen Bee

divsman is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: On my way...

Hey congrats!!!
Old Jul 15th 2009, 9:56 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Axe
Well done Axe, let the next chapter of your life begin! May it be a huge adventure for you! WOO HOO! Watch out Australia, he's a coming lol
Old Jul 15th 2009, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats! Let the celebrations begin!
Old Jul 15th 2009, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Axe
Congrats Axe , finally u r on ur way
Old Jul 15th 2009, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

YingYing is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!
Old Jul 15th 2009, 2:10 pm
Axe
Forum Regular

Axe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud of

Thanks Guys.

I'm very relieved. You always have that feeling that maybe they won't grant the visa for some reason.

I was hoping to be going straight to Aus when I got my visa, but unfortunately things have changed here at home, so we'll only be migrating next year. We'll be visiting Sydney and Brissie for a couple of weeks holiday in October.

Anyway, see you at The Barbie!
Old Jul 15th 2009, 2:15 pm
June'08 applicant

sandy81 is on a distinguished road

Congratulations and wish you all the best
Old Jul 15th 2009, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Congrats mate. Wish you all the best
Old Jul 15th 2009, 3:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

INDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really nice

Originally Posted by Axe
Congratulations and best of luck.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 3:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Axe
Thanks Guys.

I'm very relieved. You always have that feeling that maybe they won't grant the visa for some reason.

I was hoping to be going straight to Aus when I got my visa, but unfortunately things have changed here at home, so we'll only be migrating next year. We'll be visiting Sydney and Brissie for a couple of weeks holiday in October.

Anyway, see you at The Barbie!
Yeah man so true and i think this is natural that there is a hidden fear of visa refusal even though you r very honest while declaring ur information to DIAC. Anyways once again all the best