My turn - WE'VE GOT OUR VISAS!!!!!

Old Jul 12th 2008, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Dawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really nice
Talking My turn - WE'VE GOT OUR VISAS!!!!!

Hi all

So excited, we've got our visas this morning and I'm shouting from the rooftops never thought I'd see this day

Thanks to all on here that have given help and advice and to the ones that said a Plant Operator would never find a sponsor as it wasn't in demand (sorry can't help myself)

But my biggest thanks are for Helen Morris of The Morris Clan who spurred me on to continue searching for that sponsor when others had driven me to the point of giving up.

Now if only the house could exchange in the next couple of weeks

Good luck to everyone else with their visas!

Dawn x
Old Jul 12th 2008, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: My turn - WE'VE GOT OUR VISAS!!!!!

Well done and good luck with the house
Old Jul 12th 2008, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Dawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really nice

Originally Posted by edie209
Well done and good luck with the house
Thankyou

I really can't grin like this all day - my face is going to crack

And I must stop shouting from the rooftops as my daughter is due at Irish Dance Comp in 15 mins

Dawn x
Old Jul 12th 2008, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

Well so you should keep grinning and shouting and have a little celebration AFTER you get your daughter back
Old Jul 12th 2008, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

ajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dawn-D
Hi all

So excited, we've got our visas this morning and I'm shouting from the rooftops never thought I'd see this day

Thanks to all on here that have given help and advice and to the ones that said a Plant Operator would never find a sponsor as it wasn't in demand (sorry can't help myself)

But my biggest thanks are for Helen Morris of The Morris Clan who spurred me on to continue searching for that sponsor when others had driven me to the point of giving up.

Dawn x
Dawn...MANY MANY Congratulations to you....GOOD LUCK
Old Jul 12th 2008, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

LUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

ISNT IT BRILLIANT, ENJOY ENJOY!!

THE CLARKIES
Old Jul 12th 2008, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

Burkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations.

I can't wait to be feeling like you!
Old Jul 12th 2008, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

Laura_TheGoose_Davies will become famous soon enough

Hi all

Dawn x
Stax of congrats!!!! It gives hope to us all WELL DONE !!!
Old Jul 13th 2008, 4:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by edie209
Well so you should keep grinning and shouting and have a little celebration AFTER you get your daughter back
Daughters dancing went on longer than expected so didn't really get to celebrate yesterday, but there's always today!

Originally Posted by ajitchandradas
Dawn...MANY MANY Congratulations to you....GOOD LUCK

Originally Posted by LUNANBAY
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

ISNT IT BRILLIANT, ENJOY ENJOY!!

THE CLARKIES
Thanks for all your congrats, yes it is a brilliant feeling.

Originally Posted by Burkins
Congratulations.

I can't wait to be feeling like you!
Thanks - your time should not be that far away now, good luck.

Originally Posted by Laura_TheGoose_Davies
Stax of congrats!!!! It gives hope to us all WELL DONE !!!
Thank you - there is always hope, however small it may seem just keep on trying. Bang enough doors and one will open in the end

Dawn x
Old Jul 13th 2008, 5:00 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Dawn x
Many congratulations Dawn and fingers crossed for your house exchange too
Old Jul 13th 2008, 5:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The A Team
Many congratulations Dawn and fingers crossed for your house exchange too
Thank you. I'm looking forward to meeting up with yourself and Trish when we get there and having a few beers.

I wish my buyer would hurry and sort out his surveyor coming round and then I would feel better as everything else is falling into place very nicely.

Hopefully see you soon.

Dawn x
Old Jul 13th 2008, 6:46 pm
Just Joined

craig42 is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations
Old Jul 14th 2008, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

mollymoo will become famous soon enoughmollymoo will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by craig42
congratulations
Originally Posted by mollymoo
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
T H A N K Y O U
Old Jul 14th 2008, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice

Hi all

Dawn x
Well done!! and all the best

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.