My turn - WE'VE GOT OUR VISAS!!!!!

Old Jul 14th 2008, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really nice
Default Re: My turn - WE'VE GOT OUR VISAS!!!!!

Originally Posted by Wishwewerethere
Well done!! and all the best

T H A N K Y O U
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:13 pm
GOT IT 08/07/08

Jonah Louise Harrison is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Dawn-D
Hi all
So excited, we've got our visas this morning and I'm shouting from the rooftops never thought I'd see this day

Thanks to all on here that have given help and advice and to the ones that said a Plant Operator would never find a sponsor as it wasn't in demand(sorry can't help myself)

But my biggest thanks are for Helen Morris of The Morris Clan who spurred me on to continue searching for that sponsor when others had driven me to the point of giving up.

Now if only the house could exchange in the next couple of weeks

Good luck to everyone else with their visas!

Dawn x

Congrats[/SIZE]

Best of luck with the house

Old Jul 15th 2008, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Dawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jonah Louise Harrison
Congrats[/SIZE]

Best of luck with the house

T H A N K Y O U

Hi, I see you have yours too, congratulations Where are you heading to and when do you plan on going? We're going to Townsville, Queensland hopefully the end of August. Just waiting for house exchange which they say could be in two weeks time.

Dawn x
Old Jul 16th 2008, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

Laura_TheGoose_Davies will become famous soon enough

I've just been granted mine too!!!!
Old Jul 17th 2008, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Laura_TheGoose_Davies
I've just been granted mine too!!!!
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

That's even better when you're not expecting it! I panicked for the last couple of weeks thinking something was wrong with mine

When are you off and where you heading?

Dawn
Old Jul 17th 2008, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

home alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to anyone I've missed out, sorry! keep them coming, fantastic news Regards Lin
Old Jul 17th 2008, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Laura_TheGoose_Davies will become famous soon enough

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

That's even better when you're not expecting it! I panicked for the last couple of weeks thinking something was wrong with mine

When are you off and where you heading?

Dawn
Cool thanks! Totally wasn't expecting it!
I'm heading off to validate asap on a cheap flight but I'll return back to the UK to work off some debts. I want to go out on a 6 month overland trip - start in london, travel through Europe, follow the silk road and end up in Darwin! So Iguess if all goes well I'll be over there by next October if I do the trip. My brother lives in Manly and I have friends who live near Sydney so I guess I start there but I'd like to try Perth or Brisbane. I guess it's where the work is at the end of the day! where are you thinking of?
Old Jul 17th 2008, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Laura_TheGoose_Davies
Cool thanks! Totally wasn't expecting it!
I'm heading off to validate asap on a cheap flight but I'll return back to the UK to work off some debts. I want to go out on a 6 month overland trip - start in london, travel through Europe, follow the silk road and end up in Darwin! So Iguess if all goes well I'll be over there by next October if I do the trip. My brother lives in Manly and I have friends who live near Sydney so I guess I start there but I'd like to try Perth or Brisbane. I guess it's where the work is at the end of the day! where are you thinking of?
Hi,

We're definately going to Townsville, Queensland as we had to go where we got a job sponsor.

Good luck with it all

Dawn
Old Jul 19th 2008, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

T H A N K Y O U
Congratulations Dawn - a little late in sending this my comp been on the blink! Enjoy your new life!
Old Jul 19th 2008, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wannabees
Congratulations Dawn - a little late in sending this my comp been on the blink! Enjoy your new life!

T H A N K Y O U
Old Jul 21st 2008, 5:14 am
Forum Regular

rachel_shb will become famous soon enoughrachel_shb will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Really good news!!
Old Jul 21st 2008, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rachel_shb
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Really good news!!
T H A N K Y O U

Good luck to every one else awaiting their visa