British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   My turn to say I got it as Christmas gift (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/my-turn-say-i-got-christmas-gift-645981/)

apnavsari Dec 24th 2009 2:21 am

My turn to say I got it as Christmas gift

Got my VISA approved....

Thanks to all those who had been a real help in making me take such a big step and not only that but having a sister as dependent 18+. I would say if you do everything right than nothing can stop you. You just need the will power and a little patience. Best of luck to all who are in the queue. Your turn is coming too.....

:beer:

Aj

bbulsara Dec 24th 2009 4:11 am

Re: My turn to say I got it as Christmas gift

Congrat's :thumbsup:

naja Dec 24th 2009 4:48 am

congrats!:thumbup:

Rodger_lawson Dec 24th 2009 4:52 am

Originally Posted by apnavsari (Post 8194967)
Got my VISA approved....

Thanks to all those who had been a real help in making me take such a big step and not only that but having a sister as dependent 18+. I would say if you do everything right than nothing can stop you. You just need the will power and a little patience. Best of luck to all who are in the queue. Your turn is coming too.....

Aj

Heartiest Congratulations!

muditha Dec 24th 2009 5:23 am

Congratz.......:)

honest_mehul Dec 24th 2009 7:13 am

Got my VISA approved....

Aj

Congrats mate!! And all the best for your future.

Alfresco Dec 24th 2009 7:27 am

Congrats. :thumbup:

mavios Dec 24th 2009 8:43 am

Congratulations.

I guess sanata forgot my chirstmas present for the 2nd year on a raw :(

hantorro Dec 24th 2009 8:55 am

Warmest of congratulations mate x

apnavsari Dec 29th 2009 9:44 pm

Thank you all and very best for you future too. I hope those who are waiting get their PR soon. Hope to see some of you may be there. Cheers!:thumbsup:

Sally Simpson Dec 30th 2009 10:10 am

Got my VISA approved....

Aj

Congratulations!:thumbsup:

LoopyL Dec 30th 2009 10:12 am

Congrats :thumbsup: