My migration agent has been ceased

Old Jun 9th 2010, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

hamidgamal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My migration agent has been ceased

Originally Posted by Dorothy
HAVE YOU SENT FORM 956 TO DIAC YET? You have been advised for a couple of months now to inform DIAC that your agent is no longer acting for you. Send the form today.

As for a refund, I don't know why you would think you are entitled to one. You hired someone to do a job and so far they are doing it. Your agent has lodged your application (as you hired him to do) and is continuing it. Just because you change your mind does not mean you are entitled to a refund. Other than de-registering has he done anything to cause your application to be denied? Has he done anything illegal? If he had not de-registered with MARA would you still want a refund?
Many thanks for your reply ,i have sent the forms to exempt the migration agent today .However, i am wondering on how can i get a Case Officer but my occupation is only on old Modl ,does it mean my application will be finalized soon? ,or he just plays with my feeling?.
It is really strange that i saw many migration agents disappoint their clients Before having their fees they are very dedicated to do the impossible for you just to be convinced that they will assist you ,but after getting the fees they are totally changed and the the other face will be shown by ignoring you whatsoever. i believe some of them could just take up a migration diploma for 6 months then register with MARA just to trap people by getting their money .
I am sorry to say that ,but my migration agent done the same to me .
Old Jun 9th 2010, 8:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Right well now you have finally sent the form off (what took you so long ), you can leave it a few days and then ask for an update. Nobody on here knows whether it is true that you have a CO.

Once you have established that and know where you are with your application, then maybe then you can examine whether you think your agent did his job or not. Just because you have not got your visa yet does not mean the agent is at fault of course.
Old Jun 9th 2010, 10:29 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Just because you have not got your visa yet does not mean the agent is at fault of course.
And just to add...If the OP does not even get a visa in the end does not mean the agent was at fault. There are any number of reasons for a visa application to be denied that have nothing to do with an agent, but rather the applicant himself.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Ur MA deceased. Sorry guys, plz don't ban my posts.
Old Jun 11th 2010, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Right well now you have finally sent the form off (what took you so long ), you can leave it a few days and then ask for an update. Nobody on here knows whether it is true that you have a CO.

Once you have established that and know where you are with your application, then maybe then you can examine whether you think your agent did his job or not. Just because you have not got your visa yet does not mean the agent is at fault of course.
Thank you Bermudashorts for your reply, the reason why i too so long because i sent PLE and they answered me after 3 weeks ,besides i was willing to give him a chance as i have already paid his fees in full.
Anyway i sent the forms to DIAC to exempt him ,but i want to know are they going to inform me about this by sending email to me ? ,and should i sent another PLE to inquire about my application statue or i have to wait ?
Thanks
Old Jul 30th 2010, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

when i lodged my 175 visa through the agent , i sat the IELTS Exam for the First time and my score was L :- 5.5, R:-5.5, W:- 6.0, S:-7.0 overall was 6.0 .
I read in various websites that to meet English Requirements for this visa i must score at least 6.0 in each section, therefore i asked him if this result will be acceptable he said it would be ok .then he Lodged the application last year without any problem ,however i recently resat the exam again i got L:- 7.0, R:-6.0, W:-6.0, S:-6.0, overall:-6.5 .So, must i inform DIAC with the latest result least for Refusal after a case officer will be allocated as a result of the first IELTS Result?, or should i leave it like that?
Thanks In advance
Old Jul 30th 2010, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

syncsam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hamidgamal
when i lodged my 175 visa through the agent , i sat the IELTS Exam for the First time and my score was L :- 5.5, R:-5.5, W:- 6.0, S:-7.0 overall was 6.0 .
I read in various websites that to meet English Requirements for this visa i must score at least 6.0 in each section, therefore i asked him if this result will be acceptable he said it would be ok .then he Lodged the application last year without any problem ,however i recently resat the exam again i got L:- 7.0, R:-6.0, W:-6.0, S:-6.0, overall:-6.5 .So, must i inform DIAC with the latest result least for Refusal after a case officer will be allocated as a result of the first IELTS Result?, or should i leave it like that?
Thanks In advance
You should upload your new result immediately.